Epilogue ~ Soft spot...

Jimin was asleep in his hospital bed, finally giving Yoongi a chance to get out of the hospital. He left a note saying he'd be back in the morning, so he wouldn't be too startled when he found he was sleeping in a bed all on his own, considering he fell asleep next to someone, cuddling him instead of a bunched up duvet. He headed for the door, doing his best to keep the noise to a minimum, praying he didn't wake the slumbering angel. He shut the door silently, his gums showing as he did, cautious of anyone seeing him leave.

"Leaving so soon?" And soon enough, he was met by Dr. Lee, who just happened to be surveying the hallways for still conscious patients after curfew.

"Ooh!" Yoongi jumped in thoughtless surprise. "Ooh Dr. Lee, you scared me."

"Clearly." He chuckled at Yoongi's reaction. "And it's Taemin, we are the same age after all." He walked over to the seats situated outside of Jimin's room and gestured for Yoongi to sit next to him. Yoongi followed and plopped himself down next to the swanky looking doctor. "I'm curious.." Taemin started. "...what are you to my cousin? Sex buddy? Significant other? Friends with benefits perhaps? Or just friends?" Yoongi was amazed, he hadn't met someone as straightforward as he was, not that he travelled around South Korea much. He was usually cooped up in his studio, making music and writing down new ideas for future songs. "Sorry, was that too straight out?" He asked, taking a good look at Yoongi's shocked expression.

"No-no!" Yoongi answered. "The truth is... I confessed to him once but he rejected me real bad after we had a drunk night together."

"Well... I can't say I've ever known him to be a drinker." Taemin stated. "He's always been eager to protect his voice." Yoongi nodded and raised his eyebrows in agreement. That's probably how he's gotten so good.

"He started drinking just after Hobie rejected him." Taemin raised his eyebrows, his eyes enlarging and disbelieving of his ears.

"That horsey looking guy? He got rejected by him?!"

"Hey hey! Watch it, he's actually a very nice guy once you get to know him." Yoongi defended his friend and recently selected therapist.

"Right, ok my bad. Carry on." He held his hands in the air, later flicking his wrist to indicate he should carry on.

"He was never really the same after that to be honest, he drank for two nights straight and was eventually hit by a car in an attempt to cross the road." Taemin nodded his head, looking only at the floor, knowing Yoongi was close to tears. No man wants to be seen crying, no one knows what it is, but there was just something about showing emotion that makes them feel weak and vulnerable. "So to be perfectly accurate, I don't know what the hell we are, but I'm pretty certain I love him." A long silence loomed over the two ninety three liners. Taemin didn't quite know what to say, he'd never been in love himself so his mind drew a blank.

"He's never mentioned you to me," Taemin cut into the long silence occupying the space between them, finally finding an appropriate sentence to say. "He's never said anything about you, ever."

"He was probably still too in love with someone else to even mention me," Yoongi rested his sleep deprived head on the back of the chair he was sitting on. "and besides, he was confused about his feelings, since he thought he was in love with Hobie, he just didn't have time to get his head riled up by me."

"He loves you too though." Taemin said out of nowhere, making Yoongi's eyes shoot open. "I'm serious, he's got such a soft spot for you, I think that soft spot could even be called love, cuz that's what it looks like."

"Sorry, have you ever been in love?"

"No, but I know love when I see it."

"How many K-dramas have you been watching?" Yoongi chuckled, spreading the laughter over to Taemin.