Ch33 ~ Dormant Tears...

A/N: AHHH the skinship!!^^

~The day of the accident~

Hoseok rushed over to the bar as soon as he'd put the phone down and gone in the direction Suga had said Jimin went in. He didn't know where he was going exactly, he just knew that his long time best friend was making his way to death's door, in a drunken state, probably not ready to face the afterlife just yet. he wandered aimlessly, looking in every alleyway there was in the area, every trash can and every other bar that was situated in the vicinity, but he still didn't see Jimin.

Where was he? He couldn't have gone far, not with those muddled thoughts and impaired vision. Hoseok was starting to get worried, what if he couldn't find him in time? What if he'd already perished by the time he'd found him?! He shook the thought out of his head as he entered another bar, in search of the newly made drunk. "Excuse me," he approached the flimsy looking bar tender. He immediately regretted his decision. She looked him up and down and didn't hesitate to lean her elbows onto the counter, exposing the clevage between her boobs.

"Hellooo." She dragged the word out seductively, willing his eyes to look down at the pair of twins hanging out of her chest, but Hoseok didn't seem to be interested. "What's a pretty boy like you doing at a place like this?"

"I just wanted to ask," Hoseok stepped away slightly, turned off by her bold question. "was there a guy with red hair here at all tonight?" He gulped, she was coming closer with every word.

"I have red hair.." she whispered. "...and you can find out what I have down there with just...one...touch..." she reached for his hand, but he yanked it away. Woman no! This is not the time! Keep your hormones in check!

"Huh..." he scoffed nervously. "...no... no thanks." He stuttered out, shaking his head as she pouted at his rejection. "I'm just looking for the guy with the red hair, about five foot eight." He measured five foot eight compared to his height, a little shorter than he was.

"Oh, you're no fun." She moaned, retreating back behind the counter. "But if you really wanna know it's gonna cost-" he put out a 10 dollar bill on the bar counter. "It seems you're desperate."

"PLEASE JUST TELL ME! HE MIGHT LOSE HIS LIFE IF YOU DON'T!" He pleaded out, trying to sound as polite as he could, she didn't seem convinced that was the case but she pointed where she'd seen Jimin just a few minutes back.

"He was here about thirty minutes ago," she sighed. "He left like-"

"Which way did he go?!" He was getting impatient. Why was she beating around the bush so much?! She pointed to the right and Hoseok almost dashed off in that direction, leaving firey tracks behind him.

"Hmph." The auburn headed bar tender huffed. "Who would turn away free sex right before their eyes?" And she turned back to the counter to pour out drinks, maybe she could find a less reluctant male to play with tonight.

He ran up the road, looking every which way, praying desperately that he'd catch so much as a glimpse of where Jimin had been or still was. Where... where where?! His mind grew all the more frantic and his thoughts turned dark again. What would Suga do if he couldn't find him? Would he get suicidal too? You can't think like that right now! You need to find Jimin! the voice of his mentality commanded, and indeed he needed to, everyone would be devastated if he didn't, hell, he'd be devastated if he didn't.

He turned a corner, sweat trickling down his back as he leaned on a brick wall, trying to catch his breath. He looked up, and for a moment, it looked like God had finally answered his prayers. Jimin was there, standing half filled with alcohol. He called out for him, at the top of his lungs, as loud as his heaving lungs could let out. "JIMIN!" Jimin turned back and looked wearily at the owner of the voice. A car was speeding toward him, and it wasn't going to be long before the inevitable happened. "JIMIN WATCH OUT!" He ran, his last ounce of energy pulling him along with adrenaline, as he sped for the drunken Jimin, but by then... it was already too late. The car had already penetrated him, his nearly lifeless body already rolling half way down the road, and blood leaked from the confines of his skull.