Ch5 ~ Effortlessly Flustered...

Jimin looked over at the person he just rejected over the table, eating happily as if he hadn't just been shot down. Jimin didn't understand, why was he acting so mature about this? Shouldn't he have been a little bruised by Jimin's rejection? Shouldn't he have at least avoided his eyes while eating? Why wasn't he at all phased by this event? Come to think of it...why did Jimin even care? It wasn't as if Jimin was especially fond of this man he just met, though he admitted he found features of Yoongi quite attractive. And that night at the club was not to be ruled out either, no one had made his heart jump and skip out of beat like that, ever, not that he remembered anyway.

"When you're done staring me down, could you pass the soy sauce?" Yoongi smirked, unphased by Jimin's glare of intimidation.

Jimin winced reflexively at the sound of Yoongi's deep chocolate voice. He reluctantly reached for the soy sauce and handed it over to Yoongi, striking him with a dirty look in the process. None of those attacks harmed him in any way, shape or form, ofcourse, Yoongi was a calm and collected person by genetics and personality, so this was a natural way for him to deal with the situation.

Minji stared at the two, her vacant expression shifting from one idiot to the other, a pair of chopsticks lazily put in her mouth as Jimin fought a one sided battle with Yoongi. "Did I miss something?" She asked, finally.

"Jimin rejected me." He grinned, not taking an eye of Jimin for a second.

"What?!?" Minji seemed surprised. "Why?!"

"Why indeed?" Yoongi questioned sarcastically. "And after that wonderful night we spent together." He popped another chopstick full of rice into his mouth and chewed it slowly.

"WHAT?!" Jimin reacted rashly. "BUT YOU SAID NOTHING HAPPENED!" he rose from his chair and pointed a finger at Yoongi. "TELL ME I'M STILL PURE!" Minji almost choked on her drink.

"You dirty minded little shit." He laughed. "I never said anything sexual happened." Jimin's heart began to increase it's pace and pretty soon, his face was evidence of embarrassment for his uprising. "We could've cuddled I mean, nothing major. I'm not gonna force sex on someone I just met." He glanced at Minji, who was wiping her mouth with a paper towel.

"Good!" Jimin forced out. "That would've been my first time, I was so scared." He let out a puff of air and descended back down to his chair. Minji almost choked on her food though, her laughter not subsiding. "What's so funny?" He questioned her sudden outburst.

"First time!" She writhed in pain, holding her stomach as it ached from the laughter. "FIRST TIME HE SAID!" She banged the side of her fist on the table. "Oh my God no! You're first time was ages ago, you came home with a guy I didn't know and then had some errotic, drunken coitus!" She howled.

"SHUT UP! NO I DID NOT!" He got up to place two of his knuckles to her temples, wanting to cease her unrivalled witch laugh.

But to his surprise, she got up and ran around the kitchen before he had hitched his grip onto her. "OPPA HAJIMA (A/N: Don't do it!)!" She screamed as the door bell rang. "YOU'RE 22! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT YOU WERE PURE AT THIS AGE!" she ran behind the sofa, stopping briefly. "YOUR AMNESIA MUST HAVE TRAVELLED FAR AND ERASED THAT NIGHT FROM YOUR MEMORY!"

"OH YOU BETTER HOPE I SPARE YOUR LIFE AFTER THIS!" But no one heard it but Yoongi, over all the commotion.

"I'll get it?" Yoongi got up and made his way to the door way, dodging the two hyperactive Park residents. "Who is it?" And there, parked at the front door were five pairs of eyes, holding smiles across their faces.

"We brought doughnuts!" Taehyung raised a bag of pastry hanging from his boney, saxophone playing fingers.

"Ahhh! My head!" Namjoon brought a hand up to his forehead and rubbed it exponentially. "Do you gotta be so loud?!" He screamed at Tae.

"If you hadn't had so much alcohol, I guarantee you wouldn't feel like your head is about to explode." Tae replied cunningly.

"What you say-" Jin cut him off, holding his hand tightly.

"Leave it Namjoon." He pulled away from Taehyung's trembling demeanor and calmed himself before he faced Yoongi. "Anyeonghaseyo." Jin waved, holding a firm hand in Namjoon's, determined to keep him behaved. "Did you both sleep well? We came home pretty late last night." They all barged themselves in and took seats at the dining room table.

"Yes, we slept very well." Yoongi answered deviously. "Didn't we Jimin?" He glanced over at Jimin, who had stopped in his tracks and completely forgotten about the knuckle punishment for his sister. Minji ran over to hide behind Kookie, in the hopes her brother's stamina had given up on chasing her.

"S'about time you stopped trying to kill me!" She panted, one hand on Kookie's shoulder, and the other balled in a fist pointed at Jimin.

"So uh...what happened?" Kookie asked, completely disreguarding the fact that his best friend almost got killed by her older brother. "Last night I mean." He beamed at Jimin hopefully.

"Was there any action involved between the two of you? Hmm~?" Hoseok asked, pinning his hopes up, had his ship sailed already?

"Sorry dude, we just met, nothing like that happened." Yoongi clarified.

"Nothing happened..." Jimin huffed, inside unusually disappointed. "...I don't think so anyway."

"Oo~." The voices of the 5 boys floated in perfect harmony, as the shade of red on Jimin's cheeks shifted to a darker colour. Yoongi's calm attitude hadn't shifted, a mischievous smirk still playing on his pink, dried lips. He couldn't deny he was having fun seeing Jimin so flustered and vulnerable.

Did this make him a lover of bondage? Yes. But did he care? No. Ofcourse not. Right?

"I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled in frustration. "I woke up next to him! But I swear I was on the floor and not sleeping on his shoulder!" He defended, almost pulling the gingery strands of hair off his already damaged scalp. He didn't understand why he was getting so worked up about this. He didn't understand the feeling in his stomach when Yoongi gave him an unbelievable smirk. He couldn't comprehend why he was so unlike himself around Yoongi, truthfully, he was a cool guy who kept his composure while talking to people. But when it came to Min Yoongi, his cool, laid back personality said hello to nonexistence.

"Easy Jimin." Hoseok grinned. "Chill, you're getting too butt hurt about this. Jangmanieyo (A/N: It's a joke)." Jimin composed himself and shot another glare toward Yoongi, who raised his eyebrows at him, his smile not wavering as he turned his head to the side slightly, his gaze not leaving the younger's direction.

He hadn't known Min Yoongi for very long, but he was certain he wasn't very fond of him...