Ch7 ~ Tinted Pink...

Jimin sat outside, his head thrown back on his chair, thoughts swirling through his mind as the clouds made their way past him and everyone on Earth. Where are you? Why did you disappear? What are you like? Why is Yoongi so damn addictive? Wait...What?! he perked up in his chair and made it obvious his balance was off, eventually causing his outcome to be on the floor, with a loud thump following. "Ahh." He hissed as he picked himself up.

He didn't know what it was about him. Was it the galaxy in his eyes? The way they looked at him? The way they pondered at his every move at a distance and yet, still managed to notice every flinch he made? Maybe it was his voice, yes, his endulgant chocolatey tone, that allured Jimin to such a state that he wasn't himself anymore. Could it be? Was Jimin falling for this mint haired devil? Someone he only just met? Was he the sort of person to actually do that? To fall for someone, just like that?

Whatever it was...Jimin had it bad for Yoongi in the same way a flower was attracted to sunlight (but this he would never admit, especially to himself, Jimin was determined to find the person who stayed tried to save him from that accident, he was stubborn like that).

Or maybe, it's a different feeling altogether! he thought. Maybe I'm just desperate! Yeah that's it. Poor delusional Jimin. I am in love with the person who stayed with me that night. I am in love with the person who saved me that night! He kept repeating to himself.

"You alright there Chim?" Jimin's head jerked up, the familiarity of the voice hitting him like a slipper to the head, as he nursed his injured tushy. The visitor's endulgant tone, snaked through his ears, sending an alert to his heart, hello keeper of my adolescent thoughts his mind hollared.

"I'm fine." Jimin said coldly, realising who the voice belonged to. "What's with the nickname?" Yoongi held out a hand, offering to help him up. Jimin rejected it, cautious of the feeling he held for him, afraid it might grow. Yoongi's insides were growing weary of this 'hard to get' Jimin. He had never been someone to put effort into something, unless he had a special interest in it, or special feeling toward the subject of effort. To Yoongi, Jimin had both those qualities.

"I don't know," he withdrew his hand and shoved it into his hoodie pocket. "It just sounded like it suited you." He said simply. Jimin patted his butt with the palms of his hands, releasing a mound of dirt that had gathered while his backside had collided with the ground. The dirty, unsanitary ground. Ew. "You doing anything today?" Jimin shook his head.

"I'm not going to school until I find my that guy, so now I'm free to just laze around." Jimin rested himself back on the chair, rubbing his damaged backside. "Why are you asking anyway?" Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow at the elder.

"You wanna hang out?" Yoongi asked, his straight forward nature taking Jimin aback as the smile on Yoongi's face brightened. Jimin's gaze began to take a toll for the flustered. "We haven't exactly started on the right foot, so I was hoping we could start over." That seems reasonable enough.

"So...you're apologising?" Jimin asked. Yoongi cocked his head to the side, wondering what it was that he possibly had to apologise for. Little did he know, Jimin's heart pounded for him more than anyone had ever before.

"Excuse me, what?" Yoongi asked, trying to get an explanation as to why he had to ask for forgiveness. "What the hell do I have to apologise for?"

"You know..." Jimin thought hard, his voice going high trying to remember exactly what Yoongi had done. It occured to him that Yoongi had no idea of his actions toward Jimin's coronary muscle. And then, it hit him. "...YOU HUMILIATED ME IN FRONT OF OUR FRIENDS!"