Ch3 ~ Lost Saviour...

Jimin's POV

"Minji-ah, can you pick me up?" I rang my sister up reluctantly, as Hobie rubbed his victory in my face, using his eyes and body language. For example, his eyebrows arched unnaturally high and the upward curve that stuck to his lips refused to back down.

"Oppa, it's like 2 in the morning and you disturb my sleep cuz you don't have a ride?" My sister...also known as the laziest person in the whole damn world. To bad she also had a bad temper. "I HAVE CLASS TOMORROW Y'KNOW!" She shouted through the phone, forgetting that I had eardrums.

"Min-ah jaebal (A/N: please)!" I begged. "I'm stranded over here with my friends and one of them's completely wasted!" I looked over at Yoongi who was now walking up and down the road with 2 left feet. His vomit decorating the alley way beside the club. "I don't know where he lives, I need to take him home so he isn't left here at the club and kicked out into the streets! I mean, what sort of friend would I be if I just did that to him?!" I spoke passionately.

"Ok ok fine." She groaned. "Just lemme get dressed."

"Gomawo Min-ah!" I hung up the phone and carried on watching this completely out of character Yoongi. Of course, Namjoon hyung was there too, also adorning the pavement with regurgitated food and drinks. I'm glad I don't drink this much.

"So, is she coming?" Kookie pried. Kookie and Minji had always been close, sometimes I forgot she was my sister and mistook her for Kookie's. They were the same age though, and Kookie had always been very attached to her, seeing as they had grown up with one another.

"Yes, your best friend is on her way to slap me across the face with the dirty dish cloth." Kookie's eyes suddenly glistened and a grin played on his lips. Oh goodness no, if you ever fell for my sister I swear to God.

"Good." He skipped off, leaving a suspicious pair of eyes boring a hole through the back of his head.

"Is she here yet?" Hobie smiled conivingly. I shook my head.

"No stupid, she isn't." I snapped. "Do you see a vehicle with an adolescent driving it?" I said sarcastically to the smug horse standing next to me.

"Keep your bleached ginger hair on!" He defended. "It was just a question." He clarified.

Without warning, my head started to ache, it throbbed like it had just been stepped on and my temples felt like there was something blunt pushing against them. I held my head and dropped to the floor, my toes barely holding my weight.

SOMEONE! SOMEONE HELP!

A shard of glass pricked my right palm as someone held onto the back of my feeble body. He's all blurry, but I can hear in his voice that he isn't keeping his composure.

"JIMIN!" Hobie's voice panged through my ears. "Snap out of it!" He shook me vigorously as I claimed back my conciousness. "Hello? Earth to Jimin? HEY WAKE UP!"

"I'm fine, let go of me." I laughed, masking how terrified I was at that moment. Though, by now I suppose I should be used to it. Ever since the accident, those flash backs have occured several times, but the face of that stranger never came out clear, his face and demeanor was always blurred out and only his voice was audible.

"Oppa!" A young female voice called. She beeped the horn of the car when I didn't respond the first time. "Hello?! You asked for a ride! Now get in!" She commanded.

"Oh right!" I grabbed hold of Yoongi and made a run for the 8 seated car as fast as my legs would carry 2 grown men. "Why'd you bring the van?"

"You want me to kick you out and get the 5 seater?" She was annoyed. She was probably tired, no, she was tired.