Ch1 ~ Beautiful Stranger...

Jimin's POV

The cold Seoul wind carried a light current that laced through my hair like a comb that defeated it's purpose. It stranded my hair unknowingly, oblivious of how much time and effort I put into styling it. Or maybe that wasn't the case, maybe the wind knew exactly what it was doing to the bleached ginger strands of my injured scalp. But nonetheless, I missed this city.

"Jiminah!" Taehyung's voice rang in my ears, embedding a small smile on my face upon hearing my best friend's tone.

"You're late!" I squealed playfully. "I've been waiting outside this club for about 10 minutes." I complained. "Do you know how cold it is out here?"

"Oh quit complaining." He chirped. "It's not like you had anything better to do." He chuckled joyously. That was true. "C'mon, let's go, I'm meeting Hobie inside and I need to give Kookie that CD I borrowed." He pulled me inside and we showed the bouncer our ID's to prove we were legal age. Damn these youthful Asian looks. "It's been a while though Chim Chim, where you been?"

"Places," I answered blankly. "Isn't Kookie not allowed to drink yet?" I asked, concerned for one of my youngest friends. He had always been a baby to me, a baby who was good at everything he did, and never showed an ounce of difficulty while doing it.

"Jimin..." Taehyung suddenly stopped walking, turning to face me with an annoyed look on his slightly tanned complexion. "He turned 20 in September!" He hit me across the head in complete frustration. "You idiot! How the hell do you forget your best friend's age?!" He questioned me, hitting my arms and back as I defended my face.

"OK OK I'm sorry!!" I chuckled. "I give! I GIVE!" I pleaded for mercy.

He ceased his hands to his sides and playfully shot a "hmm" at me as he turned around and carried on walking through 2 double doors in which all the excitement was contained. Electronic music filled my ears as I followed him into the alcohol infested parade of colours and inappropriate dance moves.

The bar was empty, except for a few people feasting on vodka and cocktails. We approached it, meeting two other pairs of familiar eyes. "Yah!" Namjoon hyung smiled, his dimples appearing vividly, as we walked through the crowd of colliding bodies. "You're a little late, what took you?!" His speech... slurred.

"Wah, drunk already are we hyung?" I shouted smugly over the loud music. Before hand, he told everyone he wouldn't get wasted like the last time we entered this club, writhing with drunkies and the unnecessary grinding on the dance floor. He'd completely given everything to alcohol that night, he'd vomited in the alley way and even accidentally kissed Jin Hyung. Though it led to a stable relationship, he'd ended up with a hangover so bad, he went to the hospital and confirmed to have a migraine embedded in his cranium.

"Shut up and take a shot!"

"Easy." Jin hyung caught him as he almost hurled forward to meet the floor, the dirty, unsanitary floor. Ew. "Geez, this kid really needs to stop drinking so much when he comes here."

"Jiminie hyung!" A pair of arms wrapped themselves on my waist and squeezed tightly.

"Kookie-ah!" I turned around to hug him back and gave a giddy laugh as he towered over me. Wah, our Kookie has been drinking his daily glass of milk. "How have you been?!" I pulled away to get a better look at him and saw that he had gained muscle and dyed his hair a brownie colour and given me a small reason to look him up and down.

"I've been good hyung!" He cried brightly. "I've been working out, see?" He put my hands to his right bisep and flexed under my touch. Even through his thick leather jacket, his muscles had clearly developed well, these past few months. "But never mind this, where have you been?" He eyed me curiously.

I debated whether or not to answer that. "Walk with me." I pulled him toward the bar and sat him down next to me. "Two apple ciders please." I told the bar tender. He nodded and went to fetch them.

"Are you paying?" He asked innocently.

"Aren't you 20 now?" I scoffed. "You pay for it!" I laughed. "Nah nah, I'm kidding."

"So spill it, what have you been doing these last few months?" He crossed his arms as the bar tender gave us the ciders.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I took a sip of my drink. "I've just been busy, y'know?" He made a face, not buying a word of what I was saying.

"Hyung c'mon!" He whined. "I haven't seen you in months! What could you have been doing all that time?!"

"Working?" I answered.

"HYUNG!"

"Aish, spare the kid." A foreign voice caused my demeanour to turn around.

"Hobie, the kid is just full of questions, it's too funny not to spare him." I chortled.

"You heartless little creep!" He hollared laughing. He suddenly muttered under his breath, while flipping out his phone to check for messages. "Aish where is he?"

"Where's who?" I asked, taking another swig of my cider.

"I invited my school mate, he said he was gonna be late but that was like 30 minutes ago." he winced with impatience.

"Oooooh! Does Tae know about this?" Kookie beamed mischievously.

"Oh shhh," Hobie smacked his hardened bisep. "It's nothing like that. I'm taken." He clarified.

"Yes, but by someone who doesn't know." I intervened.

"Aish! Why're you all so annoying today?" He scoffed as he looked toward the doorway of the club, looking for a sign his school mate was there. On his tip toes he stood, looking past the girating people on the dance floor. "Ooh!" He waved. "YOONGI HYUNG!!!" He waved his hands as if to signal an S.O.S to someone. I shook my head in embarrassment. The guy had no shame, he would do anything and everything with or without a crowd there to watch. But you have to admire his bravery.

"Ooh, annyeonghasayo!" I felt Kookie's presence leap off his seat as I took another few swigs of the drink and realised it was doing nothing to my system, I didn't feel nauseous, nor did my speech slur. Vodka. oh my Lord, I craved vodka. "Bar tender! Can I please have a glass of vodka?!" I screamed so my voice was audible to him.

I turned around and was met by a humbled figure slumped under Hobie hyung's arm. He had mint green hair, a composed look on his face and the milkiest skin I had ever seen. His eyes were single lidded and I swore he would get a double lidded boyfriend, but all my plans and expectations went without a trace when I set my hazel orbs to look at the boy in front of me.

The mint haired boy turned to meet my gaze, and instantly, I felt a disturbance at his chest. My right hand quickly retreated over to the left of my torso. My heart started beating off it's original course and suddenly refused to go back, like an adolescent being sure of where to go, but their parents refusing to let them free.

Hobie approached, taking the boy under his arm with him and I swear my heart leapt out of my chest when he smiled at me, his gummy smile...that killed me.

"Jimin-ah, this is Yoongi, my school mate from Uni." Hobie hyung introduced. "Well used to be, he graduated last year in July." Ahh, so he's older than I am I thought.

"Hi." He said simply, in a deep chocolatey voice that almost sent my stomach into a whirlwind of butterflies.

"Hello." I said nonchalantly, trying to appear unflustered as he reached out for a handshake. I took it and immediately, my cheeks gathered blood to the under surface of my skin and my hand started trembling at his touch.

"Jimin-ah," Hobie Hyung cut in. "You're all red, are you ok?! Did you already have that much to drink?!" He asked.

"I guess so." I scoffed and turned around to drink my vodka shots. My heart wouldn't cease it's infernal beating and I couldn't comprehend why it had gone so far out of sync when I set 2 eyes on him. He's taboo I thought, but is he really?...