Ch11 ~ No Such Regret...

A/N: Hi! I hope we're all having good days, if not great. Ok, so this chapter sort of contains...mature content. Read at your own risk and enjoy ^.^

Jimin wrestled his way out of his t-shirt, and stripped off every sweat infested piece of clothing on his person. He felt the refreshingly cold air of the changing rooms hit his slightly tanned skin and let out a sigh of satisfaction, his body was all hot and bothered due to the match he had just endured and lost against Yoongi. Who would have thought someone so lazy and sleep orientated could be so competitive with a friendly game of basketball? It only goes to show that you never know anything about a person, everyone has their secrets.

Yoongi heard strange moaning noises from Jimin's cubicle and decided to investigate. He knocked on the cubicle door next to him, a towel draped over his member. "what you doing in there Chim?" Yoongi's voice slithered across Jimin's pet name, causing an imminent flinch from the younger's bodily structure.

"I'm getting undressed, if you must know." Jimin said bluntly, wrapping a towel around the lower half of his body.

"Can I peek in?" Yoongi joked, springing his head over the wall of the cubicle, taking full view of Jimin's washboard abs. Yoongi tensed up. He didn't anticipate this developement. Jimin's stomach was rippled with hard, abdominal greatness. He couldn't look away as he struggled to keep his grip on the edge of the wall.

"Why would you ask if you were gonna do it anyway?" Jimin placed his palms on his hips, his v line emphasising, making Yoongi's eye sockets let go of his eyeballs (not literally, ofcourse). "What?" Jimin shot him a questioning glare, crossing his arms over his well formed torso.

"Hmm?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows, not hearing word Jimin had uttered. "Who? Me?" He pointed at his face and feigned a dumbfounded nature. "Nothing, let's go shower." Jimin watched the elder carefully as he exited his changing room, why was he staring? He thought to himself, oblivious to what Yoongi had just 'accidentally' set his eyes on.

He exited his own changing room, following the elder into the showers and entered yet another cubicle. He spotted a disabled shower room vacant and ran for it, looking forward to taking advantage of the enlarged space. He was about to turn on the shower when Yoongi knocked his hard knuckles onto the plastic door of Jimin's cubicle.

"Hey Chim?" Yoongi whispered when Jimin opened the shower door. "Um..." he looked nervous. "...can I...shower with you?" He asked slowly. Jimin blinked a few times before he fully understood what the grey headed 24 year old had just asked. His pupils shrunk with alarm.

"What?!" He whisper shouted. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

"Please?! Just this once, I promise, I won't try anything!" He joined both his hands and shook them in front of Jimin's shaking body.

"Hyung!" He whined. "Are there no other cubicles?!" He looked around, careful not to reveal his half naked body.

"No, I gave mine up to an old man and his grandkid." Yoongi confessed. "C'mon! Like I said, you won't see anything foreign, I promise I have a dick and not a vagina down there." He pointed in between his legs, his bulge visible and he could see it was likely he was telling the truth.

Jimin sighed, leaning the side of his head on the side of the door. "You promise you won't try anything?" Jimin made sure he would, knowing Yoongi's flirtatious behaviour. "Swear on your mother's life?!"

"Yes, I swear on my mother's life." Yoongi threw his neck back at how perverted Jimin had percieved him to be - but he crossed his fingers behind his back, he knew very well he wouldn't be able to resist. "Can I clean myself off now?" He asked. Jimin let him through, and they fitted themselves into the large shower room. Though it was spacious (because it was the disabled shower), the pair couldn't help but feel like they were in a crowd of a thousand people, when really, the only company the two possessed, was eachother.

Yoongi stripped off his towel. (A/N: Here it comes) Jimin found himself staring as he did, he tried to rip his eyes away from Yoongi's bare body but he couldn't. He felt he'd seen it somewhere before. Those scars on his legs, the flat of his stomach, the lack of muscle on his arms and legs, he was extremely pale, skin on his bones must not have seen or felt much sun in the course of his lifetime.

"Ahh, so now you're staring?" Yoongi smiled, his back turned from the younger, he felt eyes all over his body, he felt like someone was gazing him up and down and he couldn't imagine why.

"Oh so now you admit you were staring at me earlier?" Jimin turned away, stripping off his own towel and turning on the shower.

"I didn't say that." Yoongi leaned back against the wall, daring Jimin to take a look at him from the naked front. "I just thought you might have liked what you saw." Yoongi mumbled, but fortunately for him, Jimin had good ears.

"Now why the hell would I have-" Jimin's breath hitched mid-sentence as he set his eyes once again on Yoongi's milky skin, but further down, he realised his milky skin wasn't the only thing his eyes wanted to see. He tore his eyes away once again, feeling his cheeks gather blood and a hardening in his lower region.

Yoongi chuckled at his reaction, and approached the blushing mess of a man Jimin had come to look like. Jimin tensed, his hands tangled in his wet, brown hair. He didn't know what was happening, and it didn't get any better when he felt two arms wrap themselves around his waist.

"Hmm, you're shaking." Yoongi spoke into Jimin's wet skin and looked down at Jimin's hardened member.

Jimin didn't move, finding himself aroused by the elder's actions. Yoongi snaked his hands further down on Jimin's build and gradually reached Jimin's length. He moved his palms back and forth, starting slow but eventually speeding up as Jimin started moaning and throwing his head back. Yoongi sucked on his shoulder and pushed his body against Jimin's back. Jimin's palms slammed onto the wall, his head leaning forward violently, as he struggled to keep his balance.

"Hyung..." Jimin murmured. "...someone's gonna hear..." he whined.

"Shhh" Yoongi covered his mouth, releasing Jimin's now reddened and bruised shoulder.

"Hyung...I-I'm...I-I'm gonna..." Jimin mumbled, his voice hitching as he released his erection. Jimin panted heavily, dropping to the floor. Yoongi grabbed the shampoo from Jimin's toiletries and started shampooing Jimin's hair. "Why?" Jimin asked innocently. "You said you wouldn't try anything..." Jimin sounded betrayed, but really, he didn't regret the events that went on in that shower room.

"Cuz you just were asking for it," Yoongi smiled softly. "just standing there naked like that..."

A/N: I thoroughly enjoyed writing this, idec XF