Ch30 ~ Angelic Perfection...

A/n: Warning - sexual content! Enjoy! ^.^

~2 days before the accident~

Suga flicked around on his computer, his device overheating as he scrolled through the files on his apple device. He was looking for a certain something. Something he'd created a while back, and been working hard on since he realised that he'd caught feelings for Jimin. Finally, a file called 'it's just you' popped up on his computer screen. He smiled in triumph as he grabbed a blank CD and inserted it into his macbook. He carried the file over to the blank CD, the grin on his face unwavering and undefeated, he felt so excited all of a sudden, but he knew he had to at least try to maintain a stone faced expression, Jimin would be home soon from his visit back home and he didn't want him to get any ideas about why Suga had a goofy grin on his face.

"Finished." He beamed to himself while clutching the blank CD in his chest, proud of his hard work. He'd give this to Jimin one day. When he confessed his feelings for him, he'd give it to him and that would do all the difficult work for him, he wouldn't have to say a word. Suga was never very good with confessing, it didn't come out right when it was unrehearsed, and even when he had rehearsed around seven hundred times, he'd still mess it up on the day. He found it easier to just not say anything at all, but there was just something about Jimin, that made him feel he had to do something about his feelings for him, he felt as if he wasn't someone he could let go of when he caught feelings for him. He had to do this. And besides, it wasn't something he wanted to completely avoid.

"What are you doing?!" A drunk voice hurdled into the room, an angelic voice that had now been tainted with the deadly toxins of alcohol.

"Jimin?" He turned around and hid the mixape behind his back. "Are you drunk?!" He asked, rushing to him as he was about to topple over onto the floor. The dirty, unsanitary floor. Ew.

"Yeah!" Jimin exclaimed, drunkenly. "I am flat out drunk!" The reeking odour of alcohol escaped the caverns of his plump lips. "HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME HYUNG! I'M VULNERABLE TONIGHT, THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE!" he shouted, the door to the dormitory was wide open.

"Would you keep it down?!" He shut the door abruptly and plopped Jimin's arm over his shoulder so he could carry Jimin to the bed.

"No!" His speech slurred as he hollered the refusal. "I am done taking orders!"

"No one was ordering you around." He whispered lazily, as Jimin's carcass flailed onto Suga's bed.

"Let's shell out secrets hyung!" Jimin pulled Suga down onto the bed so he was next to him.

"Why?" Suga acted annoyed, but really, as drunk as Jimin was, he wanted to lay with him just for a little while.

"I'll start!" Jimin ignored Suga's question. "When I was young, I lost my first kiss to a dog!" He laughed hysterically. "Ooh oh! I also lost my gay virginity to a highschool senior when I was cleaning up the sports equipment in the changing area, way after gym was done! I skipped class for the first time!"

"You were raped?" Suga was concerned. Had he gone through that trauma at such a young age?

"No! We were just horny as f and wanted some sex!" He chortled uncontrollably. "Oh! But my worst secret has to be what happened today!" He laid there, his eyes in crescents as they closed. "You know you said I really couldn't be sure if Hobie hyung didn't like me?" Suga nodded, knowing all too well how this was going to end. "Well... I ran seven miles today, and just confirmed it!" He laughed, a tear escaping his eye. "Are you proud of me?! I just broke my own heart for the second time this year! And to the same guy!" His voice squeaked high.