2

©All Rights Reserved

Warning: Please Do Not Copy Anything You read In This Story. You Will Be Reported With Immediate Effect!
Published:02/Aug/2016

PS: Please Excuse Any Of The Spelling Mistakes You May Find In This Book, We All Make Mistakes Right? Right....

____

Jennifer Howard

I woke up to My alarm Goin off, It was one of those mornings where I didn't feel like getting up or Goin to work. So I switched it off and laid my head back on the pillow Rubbing my eyes..

After a good minute I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom.. I brushed my teeth and took a long shower..
After that I dried myself and Went to the bedroom

I applied some lotion on my body I then Put on a white Cropped top with no sleeves and blue skinny jeans and Some brown sandals with Gold decorations. After that I took my phone, Purse and car Keys then Jogged downstairs. I saw my mom and Dad getting ready to leave for work so I greeted them...

"Morning mom" I Hugged Her "Morning Daddy" I Kissed His Cheek

"Hey Baby..." Mom Smiled

"Morning sweetheart...And bye we gotta go to work." Daddy Said.

"Bye honey... You look beautiful today."

"Thanks Mom.. Bye, love you"

They left and I grabbed an apple cause I wasn't really hungry. I got into my Car and Drove to the Boutique. Tina was already there With Ariana..

"Hey babies" I Hugged Them

"Hey Bae" Tina Smiled

"Y'all here Early..."

"Girl you lookin Fly today.."

"Aww thanks Love. But aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"They're closed... thank god.." She rolled her eyes making me laugh "y'all seen Melisa?

"She said she'd come by Later on. We're goin shopping." Tina Answered.

"For Your Birthday Party?" I Asked.

"Yes baby.. You coming with us?"

"No thank you.. I'm a designer I can make my own outfit." I Said

"Girl come on.. The party is In two days time.." Ari Said.

"I know, so?" I Shrugged

"You won't have time to design the outfit.... Just Come with us and stop being uptight." Tina Spoke

"Fine. I'll come" I Sighed.

"Great... There's gonna be a lot of fine Niggas at the party so we gotta look extra fine.." Ari Said.

" Yeah Yeah.. Whatever!" I Playfully Rolled My Eyes.

We sat there busy with some work while Ariana watched us.. After a few hours Melisa Came and We got in the Car and drove to the Malls it took us about 40 Minutes to get there.

We did a lot of shopping, Stopped at every store we came across.. We did that for hours and My feet were Starting to hurt. Each one of us Had 4 Bags but we weren't complaining.

When we left the mall we all went to Melisa's house to do some fittings we didn't have to worry bout the boutique cause we had Some staff members to watch over it.. Cecilia and Rosie were very trustworthy, We've been workin with them for The Longest . So yeah we went to Mel's to do fittings and They were Perfect. Now I can't wait for the PARTY..

-

A/n- This Book Has A lot Of Errors And I'm Sooooo Lazy To Edit It 😅😅 But I'll Do It When I'm Free And 'In The Mood' lol. Hope You Enjoy It Tho.