29

4  MONTHS  LATER

CHRIS

It's Been 4 Long, Wonderful Months. We've Been Living Peacefully. No Drama, No Tears Or Shit Like That. Jennifer Is Now 5 Months Pregnant And I'm Super Nervous Bout Being A Dad I Mean I'm Happy And All But I Can't Help But Wonder If I'm Gonna Be A Good Father To My Kid Or Nah. But I Guess It's Only Normal. Everyone Around Us Is Very Happy That Things Are Workin Out For Us.

Jen's Dad, Our Friends, Diggy, Aunt...Jane, My Mama, They've All Been Very Supportive. As For Taylor She Always Apologizing Whenever We Bump Into Each Other, Like What Part Of Leave Me Alone Don't She Get?. Ion Need Her In My Life, I Did Just Good Without Her All These Years, Maybe I Can Consider Forgiving Her For All Her Lies But I'll Never Forgive Her For Tryin To Kill Me And For The Fact That Jen Lost Our First Baby Because Of Her.

"Yo! You Day Dreaming Or Sumn?" CJ Snapped Me Outta My Thoughts.

We're Currently At The Studio Just Chillin On The Couch Outside The Booth Me, CJ, Tyga And Hakeem... I've Recorded Like 5 Songs Today. 5!! And I'm Tired As Shit.

"Sumn Like That." I Grinned.

"You've Been In A Very Happy Mood Lately." Tyga Said Looking Up From His Phone And I Leaned Back On The Couch.

"The Perks Of Being With The One You Love Bruh." I Said Smiling

"And You Wanted To Hand Her Over To Trey, Imagine How Complicated Shit Would Be Right Now." CJ Said

Hakeem Frowned "Wait...He Wanted To What?

"When He Found Out Bout Jen Being His 'Sister' He Wanted Trey To Date Her."

"What The Hell For?!" Tyga Asked

I Sighed "....I Couldn't Bare Seeing Her With Some Random Nigga, I Thought Trey Would Do A Good Job Keeping Her Happy.... I'm Glad He Said No Though."

Hakeem Nods His Head "You And Jennifer Make A Killer Couple Man, I'm Glad Things Are Goin Good For Y'all."

"Yeah, And I Can't Wait For My Niece Or Nephew To Get Here." CJ Grinned.

"About That... Y'all Know What You Having?"

"Shit!" I Stood Up Looking At My Phone "We Don't Know Yet But We'll Be Finding Out Today, I'm Supposed To Fetch Jen For Her Doctor's App But I'm Damn Late."

"Can I Come With Y'all?" Keem Asked.

I Laughs. "Shut It... I'm Gonna Go Now, See Y'all Later."

Aight Man... Tell Jen I Said Hi." CJ Said. I Nodded And Dapped Them Before Leaving The Studio.

**

I Got Out Of The Car And Walked Over To The Store/Boutique And Pushed The Door Opened. I Went Over To The Reception And Cleared My Throat.

"Hey Mr Brown." Cecilia Smiled.

"Hey Cece... My Wife Busy?"