31

4 MONTHS LATER

JENNIFER

It's Been 4 Months Since We Welcomed Jamal And Christiana Into The World. They're 4 Months Old Now And They're Cuter Than Ever If I Do Say So Myself. Jamal Barely Cries But Christiana Cries Like It's Nobody's Business, She Literally Screams. When You Lift Her Up She Goes Quiet But When You Put Her Down It's World War Three.

I'm Handling Motherhood Just Fine, It Really Ain't As Hard As I Thought Of Would Be. Chris Is Also Doin So Damn Great, He's A Really Good Father Like He's A Natural, I Know He Was A Little Nervous Before I Gave Birth But He's Good Now And I'm Proud Of Him.

Mama Joyce Helps Out A Lot Also. She's Like Totally Obsessed With The Kids.... Chris And I Will Be Gettin Married Tomorrow, I'm Super Nervous, Did I Mention I Was Nervous? Well I'm Hella Nervous 😭 But I'm Also Very Excited That I'm Finally Gonna Marry The Love Of My Life, I've Been Waiting On It For A Long Ass Time..

"Baby Have You Seen My Gold BP Chain?" Chris Asked Walking In The Living Room. I Was Busy Feeding The Kids. He Picked Jamal Up And Started Kissing His Cheeks.

"Dude, Do You Mind? I'm Still Feeding Him.!" I Looked Up At Him.

He Chuckled "Nah He's Good, Now Where's My Chain Lil Devil?"

"I Don't Know" I Shrugged.

"Look At Me"

I Looked At Him.

"Where Is It?" He Gave Me A Stern Look And I Pouted.

"Okay So I Was Changing Jamal's Diaper On The Bed The Other Day And It Was Sitting There, He Started Crying And I Took It And Gave It To Him So He Could Play With It While I Changed His Diaper. Somehow It Ended Up In His Poop."

He Looked At Jamal With A Disgusted Face And I Chuckled.

"I Cleaned It Up..... But I Kinda Forgot Where I Put It After That."

"Oh My God, You Misplaced It?"

"Sorry, I'll Look For It."

"It's Kinda Funny How You Always Misplace Everything Around Here But Never Your Ring."

"Ha! This Is Precious Sweetheart, PRECIOUS! It Ain't Never Leaving My Finger."

He Laughed "That's Good, It Would Hurt My Little Feelings If You Lost It..... You Ready For Our Big Day Tomorrow?"

I Smiled "I Can't Wait, I'm Beyond Ready.... Are You?"

"Yeah, I Wouldn't Mind Even If We Did It Now." He Sat Down, Placing Jamal On His Lap While Playing With His Tiny Fingers.

"What's Gonna Happen To The Kids When We Go To The Honeymoon?"

"Shit, I Never Thought Of That....Well We Can Find A Babysitter."

"Or We Can Take Them With Us." I Suggested. I Don't Trust No Stranger Around My Kid So No Babysitter!

"Nooo, They Gon Do A Lot Of Interrupting.... Ask Mama To Babysit When We Leave."

"Mm, Okay..." I Giggled "Baby?" I Placed My Hand On His Lap.

"Huh?" He Looked At Me.

"Where Are We Goin For Our Honeymoon?"

"Girl No, It's A Surprise."

"You Can't Tell Me And I'll Act Surprised When We Get There"

He Laughed "You Sound Stupid As Shit!"

"Chris Come On, Not Even A Little Hint?"

"No Hint." He Shook His Head Dramatically.

"Pleaseeeeee?" I Pouted.