16

A/n: I Didn't Wanna Make Chris Famous When This Book Started But I Changed My Mind. He Is Now Gonna Be Famous And The Following Chapter Talks A Bit About His Album 'X'. Just A Bit.

-

A MONTH LATER

"Oh My Gosh Diggy, I've Missed You So Much. You Have No Idea." Jen Said Hugging Her Cousin Diggy, It's Been A Month Since Her And Chris Moved Into Her Parent's House And All Has Been Good.

Taylor Has Been Pretending To Me Good To Chris But Deep Inside She's Cooking Up A Plan To Permanently Get Rid Of Him. She's Taking Her Time To Do It Also.

"Not As Much As I've Missed You, You Look Beautiful" Diggy Smiled Walking In With His Bags.

"Well, I Try My Best To Keep My Body In Shape."

"You Still Jog Ever Morning?"

"No Not Anymore"

"Good Cause I Was Gon Turn Right Around And Go Back To Ohio, I Remember You Used To Wake Me Up At 5 In The Morning To Join You For A Jog, That Shit Killed A Nigga" He Complained.

Jen Laughed "You Didn't Seem To Have A Problem With It Though" She Pouted.

"I Didn't Say Anything Because Your Ass Was Sensitive As Hell Back Then"

"Boy Whatever, Come I Want You To Meet Someone" She Grabbed His Arm And They Walked To The Living Room Which Is Where Chris Was Sitting, Diggy Put His Bag Down.

"Baby.."

Chris Looked Up At Her "Huh.?"

"This Is My Cousin Dwayne But You Can Call Him Diggy. Cous, This Right Here Is My Fiancée, Chris."

"Wassup Bro." Chris Smiled Standing Up As They Dapped Each Other.

"Man Its Great To Physically Meet You. I've Seen You On TV And Jen Talks About You Every Time I Call Her."

Chris Laughed A Little "I've Heard A Lot About You Too."

"Good Things Only, I Hope."

"Well, Kinda...She Told Me You Snore Like A Lion And That Your Feet Stink" Chris Said And Jen Pinched His Arm "Ouch!"

"Man I Hate You" Diggy Laughed Shaking His Head At Jen "FYI, My Feet Don't Stink No More."