20

Everyone Smiled And Some Cried (Tears Of Joy) As Jennifer's Father Walked Her Down The Aisle, Paparazzi Was There, Busy Taking Pictures And Chris.... He Was Standing In The Front With The Pastor And Groomsmen, He Had The Biggest Smile Ever And He Couldn't  Believe That He Was Finally Marrying The Love Of His Life, He Was Also Nervous At The Same Time So Was Jeniffer.

When She Made It To The Alter And She Stood There Facing Chris As The Pastor Got Ready To Speak.

"Damn You Look Beautiful" Chris Whispered

Jen Giggled "Thank You, You Look Handsome."

He Winked At Her.

"We're All Gathered Here Today Before The Eyes Of The Lord To Join Christopher And Jennifer In A Holly Matrimony." The Priest Began.

He Started Reading The Bible, Which Took Him Like 5 Minutes Or So.

"If Anyone Is Against These Two Being Joined Together You May Speak Now Or Forever Remain Silent."

Silent.

"Son, Repeat After Me.. I Christopher, Take You Jennifer To Be My Lawfully Wedded Wife."

"I Christopher, Take You Jennifer To Be My Lawfully Wedded Wife" Chris Said Smiling.

"To Have And To Hold From This Point Forward, For Better Or Worse, For Richer Or Poorer, In Sickness And In Health To Love And To Cherish All The Days Of My Life Till Death Do Us Part"

"To Have And To Hold From This Point Forward, For Better Or Worse, For Richer Or Poorer, In Sickness And In Health, To Love And To Cherish All The Days Of My Life. Till Death Do Us-"

"Stop! Stop Please." Diggy Yelled From The Crowd "I Cannot Let This Marriage Go On."

Everyone Gasped.

"Dwayne.." Jen Said Shocked.

"Oh My God, You Too? Why Can't Y'all Just Leave Us Alone! Father Can You Please Continue? Ignore Him." Chris Spoke.

Diggy Shook His Head "No! There's Somethin You Two Need To Know And It Could Change Both Your Minds Bout Gettin Married, In Fact It Will Change Your Minds."

"What Is It?" Jen Asked Crossing Her Arms.

"We Gotta Talk In Private, I'm Gonna Drive To Chris's House And Y'all Will Follow." Diggy Said.

They Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy But Then Left The Alter Following Behind Him While Everyone Stayed There Shocked.

**

Chris And Jeniffer Made It To The House And Saw 4 Cars Outside, Jen Knew One Of The Cars Was Her Moms And She Really Didn't Want Anything To Do With Her.

They Went In The House Hand In Hand, Jen Was Still Wearing The Wedding Dress... Anyway, They Walked To The Living Room Which Is Where Everyone Was Sitting. Jane, Diggy, Taylor And John.

"Aunt Jane, Daddy! You Guys Are In On This Too... You Don't Want Me And Chris To Get Married?" Jen Asked.

"Of Course Not Sweetheart, I Was Called Here Too I Don't Know What For." John Said.

"Taylor.... I Think You Should Tell Them Yourself, Don't Even Think Of Lying, Tell The Whole Truth." Diggy Spoke As Chris And Jen Sat Down.

"I Just Wanna Start Off By Sayin I'm Sorry For All The Things I've Done... I Was Wrong, Totally Wrong." Taylor Spoke Playing With Her Fingers

Chris Looked At Diggy "Did You Really Call Us Here For Dis Shit?"

"It Ain't Shit! Just Listen To Her" Diggy Said.