11

A MONTH LATER

AUTHOR'S  POV

Chris Was Just Sitting His Living Room On The Couch Looking At Pictures, All Of Them Showed Him And Jennifer. Its Been A Month Since She Left Him And He Hasn't Seen Or Talked To Her At All. He Tries Callin Her Everyday But She Ignores His Calls Every Time, The Other Day He Called Using August' Phone And She Hung Up The Minute She Heard Chris' Voice.

He Went Over To Her Place To See Her But Taylor Kicked Him Out, He Even Popped Up At Jen's Work Place But Security Kicked Him Out Too.

He Hasn't Heard From Nicki Since The Day She Told Him About The "Pregnancy" And He Doesn't Care Cause He Knows She Was Lying About Being Pregnant And Him Being The Father.

Anyways As He Was Still On The Couch He Heard A Doorbell Ring, He Wasn't In The Mood For People So He Just Ignored It And Kept Looking At Jen's Pic. There Was A Knock, The Person Was Actually Banging The Door

He Still Ignored It.

Minutes Later He Heard Someone Clear Their Throat Behind The Couch He Was Sitting On... He Turned And Saw CJ Standing There.

"The Fuck You Doin In My House Yo!" He Stood Up.

"I Knocked But You Didn't Say Anything"

"Nigga Didn't I Tell Your Ass To Never Lay Foot In My House Again.?"

"Man You Still Mad About Me Kissing.?"

"Whachu Think, Of Course I'm Mad"

"But I Already Said I'm Sorry Though, I Apologized A Thousand Times Man"

"I Don't Care, Get The Fuck Out. Bring Your Wrinkled Balls Here Again And I'm Putting A Bullet In Your Head."

"I Ain't Goin Nowhere, Calm The Fuck Down!"

"What The Hell Do You Want From Me?!"

"Look I Know You Probably Hate My Ass, I Deserve That I Shouldn't Have Came At Your Girl, I Crossed The Line, I Broke The Bro Code And I Apologize For That"

Chris Sighed Sitting Back Down "I'll Think About It, You Can Go Now"

"I'm Actually Here To Tell You Something I Think You Should Know"

Chris Side Eyed Him "I'm Listening..."

"I Heard You And Jen Ain't Together No More..."

"How's That Your Business? Get The Fuck Out Of My House CJ!"

"Man Don't Catch No Attitude, I'm Only Here Because You My Hommie And I Care About Your Ass. If It Wasn't For That I Wouldn't Be Here"

"You Gon Tell Me Whats Eating Your Ass Or Naw?"  Chris Raised His Brow And CJ Chuckled Shaking His Head.

"Well, I Was With Rihanna About An Hour Ago And-"

"Ha! Y'all Back Together?" Chris Smirked

CJ Rolled His Eyes "We Friends Man Damn! Anyway, She Told Me That Y'all Was Trapped... You And Jennifer."

"I Knew It, That Little Witch, She And Nicki Planned All This To Break And Jen Up"

"No! She Wasn't A Part Of It, She's Against It Actually... It Was All Jennifer's Mom And Onika."

Chris Widened His Eyes "Mrs Howard? Why Would She Do Dat?"

"She A Snake, That Woman Never Liked You She's Just Damn Good At Faking It, The Way I See It She's Willing To Do Anything To Keep You Away From Jen."