3

Jennifer Howard

Tina's Party will be tonight, Finally! We got everything planned for it, our dress code and all that. I'm so excited you'd swear its my birthday. Usually when one of us has a birthday we'd just go to a spa, get our nails done and stuff like that. Never a party.

So Anyway, It was 14:30 And My girls and I was Got  just sitting around! The party only starts tonight 22:30 so we decided to take a little walk around the neighborhood. We do that all the time when we have Nothing to do..

As we was taking our Lil walk we saw these two Bitches walkin towards us.. Rihanna and Nicki They're like our biggest rivals.. We don't get a along like AT ALL!

I hate them actually!! We went to high school with them and they were always on our case... We were gonna pass but they said Somethin.

"What y'all hoes doin in our neighborhood!" Nicki's puppet, Rihanna spoke

Her Barbados accent was the cutest but her attitude tainted it.

"Bitch don't-" Mel started but she got cut off.

"Leave them alone Mel.. Let's just go.." Tina said

"Running Away?" Nicki asked smirking.

Ariana looked around dramatically almost making me laugh " Running away from what?"

"So you stupid too now?" Nicki said and I  released a sarcastic laugh while shaking my head

"Don't talk to her like you crazy, you gonna get beat up!" I Chimed in.

Rihanna chuckled "Oh hell, you done grew balls mamas? That's cute"

"Don't you have anything better to do? Why the hell are y'all always on our asses like why y'all even talkin to us?" Mel asked frowning.

"Man we really don't like you bitches."

"We don't like you either, matter of fact we hate y'all. Stay the hell away from us." Tina said.

Rihanna rolled her eyes "Whatever heffa, what y'all hoodrats doin in our block.?"

"We can go wherever we want. It doesn't concern y'all." Ari said and I nodded crossing my arms.

"It does concern us.. This is My neighborhood, This My city right here hoe.. Y'all know I own this shit.." Nicki said

"WE Own This!" Rihanna Corrected And I Laughed Shaking My Head. They both pathetic.

"Who died and made you the Mayor?" I Asked.

"Watch your mouth bitch" Rihanna said.

"Or what? What you gon do?" I asked getting in her face "This ain't high school babygirl, I can knock your ass out without even worrying about getting expelled, don't push me" 

They both looked at us silently. I pushed past them shoulder bumping Nicki purposely with my friends following behind me. I was so fed up with those two, usually I keep quiet and watch them bully us, not anymore!