9

Warning ⚠: This Chapter Contains Mature Scenes, Read At Your Own Risk.
-

JENNIFER

"Can You Sign This For Me Please" The Delivery Guy Said Handing Me A Clipboard That Had Papers.

"Who Is That For?" I Pointed At The Envelop.

"Mr Brown" He Replied. I Signed The For It And He Left After Handing Me The Brown Envelope. I Closed The Door Looking At It And It Was From The Hospital.

"Chris?..." I Said To Chris As I Entered The Living Room, He Was Sitting There Playing 2k.

"What Jen?" He Said Barely Looking At Me.

"Don't What Jen Me Nigga!" I Playfully Pushed His Head

"I Swear To God If I Lose This Game, Its Yo Ass" He Threatened Still Focusing On His Game And I Chuckled.

"Whatever! Look You Just Received A Brown Envelope From The Hospital."

He Paused His Game And Looked At Me Frowning. "Hospital! What's Inside?"

"I Don't Know" I Shrugged.

"Open It"

I Sat Beside Him Fixing Up The Apron I Had Around My Waist,  Then Started Opening The Envelope.

"This Is Strange, They Want You To Donate Blood At The Hospital For People Who Need It"

"Lemme See" He Said And I Gave It To Him As He Read It. "Uh Uh, I Ain't Doin This Shit"

"Why Not?"

"It Sounds Too Dodgy, There Are A Lot Of People Who Can Still Donate Blood And Help Save Lives, Why Did They Choose Me.?"

"Baby Come On You'll Only Be Doin The Right Thing... Think About It."

"Jennifer This Is Probably Fake.. Since When Do They Send Out Letters To People For Blood Donation?"

"Maybe Its How They Do Things Now"

"Naw, People Go There Willingly"

"Just Think Bout All The Kids Dying Out There, Your Blood Could Make A Difference You Know" I Pouted

"Still A No"

"Do It For Me Then" 

He Chuckled Looking At The Letter Then Me

"Fine! If I Get Killed My Blood Is In Your Hands"

"Nobody Gon Kill You, Shut Up"

He Smiled "Have I Told You How Much I Love You?

"You Always Do." I Smiled Back.

"I'm Gon Marry You One Day And I Want You To Meet My Mama Soon Cause One Day You Gon Have My Babies Maybe Even Twins To Start With." He Grabbed My Hand And I Giggled.

"There's Nothing I'd Like More Than For Us To Have Mini Me Running Around The House"

He Laughed A Little "You Mean Mini Me." He Corrected.

"No I Mean Mini Me" I Said Pecking His Lips A Couple Of Times Standing Up, I Started My Way To The Kitchen To Go Check On My Pots And Chris Followed Me.

"I'm Hungry When Are We Eating?" He Opened The Fridge Grabbing The Peach Juice, His Favorite.

"Lunch Will Be Ready In 20" I Said Checking The Oven Looking At The Chicken I Put In There 10 Minutes Ago. "I'm Gonna Be Going To The Boutique A Lil Later To See How Things Are Goin"