15

Chris Was Sitting On The Chair In Jen's Hospital Room As They Was Talkin, Luckily Jennifer Was Shot In The Arm, They Only Removed The Bullet In The Arm And Stitched It Up.

"I Don't Know What I Would've Done If You Had Died"

"Heyyyy, Don't Say That Baby. I'm Okay Now"

"What Were You Thinking Jumping In Front Of A Bullet Like That? You Could've Died!"

"I Couldn't Just Stand There And Watch Him Shoot You Chris, I Had To Do Somethin."

"And I Appreciate That Baby, I Really Do, But Please Don't Pull A Stunt Like That Ever Again, I'm The One Who's Supposed To Take A Bullet For You, Not The Other Way 'Round."

"Whatever, I Wanna Go Home."

"Right.. Lemme Help You Up." He Got Up And Helped Her Get Out The Bed, She Had A Bandage Around Her Arm. The Doctors Said She Could Go Home Since It Was Nothing Major.

As Chris Was Helping Her Out The Bed The Door Opened And Taylor Came In, She Ran Over To Them And Hugged Jennifer. Jen Rolled Her Eyes, She Was Still Mad At Her For What She Did. Her Dad Came In Too And Hugged Her.

"I Heard What Happened Sweetheart, Are You Alright?" John Asked

Jen Smiled "I'm Fine Daddy, Really."

"Are You Sure?! You Scared Me."

Jen Didn't Answer Her, She Just Kept A Serious Face And Chris Shook His Head And Mouthed "Talk To Her" She Raised Her Eyebrow Shaking Her Head And Chris Mouthed "Please".. She Rolled Her Eyes And Looked At Her Mom.

"I'm Fine Mom, You Don't Have To Worry, If Chris Wasn't There I Would've Probably Been Raped And Killed."

"Oh My God. What Really Happened.?" John Asked.

"Uhm, An Intruder Came Into The House And Pointed A Gun At Me, I  That He Wanted To Take Anything In The House, His Aim Was To Kill Me."

"Damn, That's Terrible" John Sighed "Look Sonny, I Know You And I Didn't Start Off With The Right Foot But I Trust You With My Daughter, I Know You Make Her Happy And I Want You To Take Good Care Of Her, Make Sure Somethin Like This Doesn't Happen Again."

Chris Smiled Nodding His Head "I Will Sir... I Promise, I'll Protect Her With My Life"

"Baby... I Think You Should Come Home So That I Can Take Care Of You, Just Until Your Hand Heals."

Jen Shook Her Head "No Mom, Chris Will Take Care Of Me."

"Come On Jenny, It Will Also Give Us Time To Fix This Tension Between Us."

John Frowned "What Tension Is That?"

"Nothing Major.." Taylor Replied Quickly "Just Girls Stuff."

"I'm Not Goin Back Home.... Dad Talk To Your Wife."

"Look, Chris's House Is Not Safe At This Moment What If That Intruder Comes Back?..... If It Makes You Feel Better Chris Can... Move In With Us Too, Just Until You're Sure That It's Safe To Go Back To That House."

Jen Smiled Widely "Really?"

"No No, I'll Be Fine At My House" Chris Spoke

"Come On Chris..... Just Come Live With Us." Taylor Smiled, Fake Smile.

Chris Looked At Jeniffer

"Pleaseeee.." Jen Pouted.

"Okay, I'll Come." Chris Nodded.

"Good, Now Shall We Go." John Said.

"Of Course." Chris Grabbed Jen's Hand.

"Wait.... What's That On Your Finger?" Taylor Asked Frowning.

Jen Smiled "It's An Engagement Ring."

"What?" John Asked With A Smile.

"Chris Asked Me To Marry Him And I Said Yes."

"Fuck!" Taylor Mumbled.

"What Was That Mommy?" Jen Asked.

"No, Nothing." She Smiled "Congratulations Sweetheart."

"My Lil Girl Is Not So Little Anymore" John Said Hugging Jennifer "Chris You Did A Good Thing, This What Real Men Do."

Chris Nodded With A Smile "Thanks A Lot Pop."

"No, Thank You For Loving And Taking Care Of My Daughter.... I'm Guessing We Should Except A Grandchild Soon."

Jen Chuckled Looking At Chris Shyly.

"I'm Working On It" Chris Smirked And John Laughed Shaking His Head.

Taylor Was Highly Annoyed As They Kept Talkin, Whenever Chris Touched Jeniffer She'd Roll Her Eyes. She Wasn't Gonna Rest Until Chris Was Dead, She Promised Herself She Would Do Whatever It Takes To Get Rid Of Him Even  She Had To Kill Him Herself.

As The Three Was Still Talkin, Taylor's Phone Rang And She Walked Out Of The Room And Answered It.

"Why Do You Want, Asshole.?" She Said Harshly.

"When Can I Come To Collect My Payment.?" Aaron Asked. 

"What Payment Is That? You Didn't Even Do The Job I Told You To Do Aaron, Fuck Outta Here!"

"If Your Stupid Daughter Didn't Jump In Front Of A Bullet The Boy Would Be Dead, If You Wanna Blame Anyone Blame Her."

"You Know What, Stop Callin My Damn Phone, I'll Do The Job Myself... You're Useless" She Clicked Her Tongue Hanging Up.

**