34

Wedding Venue

The Crowd Stood Up From Their Seats When The Wedding Bell Rang. John Walked Down The Aisle With Jennifer On His Left Hand, Happy That His Daughter Was Finally Getting The Happiness She Deserves. Chris Smiled Waiting For Her To Make It To Where Him, The Preacher, The Groomsmen And The Bridesmaids Was Standing.

Bridesmaids On The Left And Groomsmen On The Right. Melisa Was The Maid Of Honour And August Was The Best Man. The Venue Was Filled With EVERYONE Who's EVERYBODY 😋 Jen And Chris Knew Many People.

 The Venue Was Filled With EVERYONE Who's EVERYBODY 😋 Jen And Chris Knew Many People

When The Bride And Her Father Made It Forward He Kissed Her Cheek And Shook Chris' Hand, He Placed Her Right Hand On Chris' Left Hand And Found His Way To His Seat Next To Mama Joyce, The Twins' Strollers Were Right In Front Of Their Grandmother A...

When The Bride And Her Father Made It Forward He Kissed Her Cheek And Shook Chris' Hand, He Placed Her Right Hand On Chris' Left Hand And Found His Way To His Seat Next To Mama Joyce, The Twins' Strollers Were Right In Front Of Their Grandmother And They Was Fast Asleep. Anyway, Jen Passed The Bouquet To The Maid Of Honour And And Put Her Left Hand On Chris' Right Hand.

"Who Gives This Woman To This Man In Marriage?" The Priest Asked And John Stood Up

"I Do" John Replied Sitting Back Down.

"If There's Anyone Who's Against These Two Being Joined Together You May Speak Now Or Forever Remain Silent." The Priest Said And Waited For A Moment But Nobody Said Anything So He continued.

"Ladies And Gentlemen. Family And Friends, We Are Gathered Here Today To Witness And Celebrate The Union Of Chris And Jennifer In Marriage, Through Their Time Together Their Love And Understanding Of Each Other Has Grown And Matured. They Have Come To Realize That Their Personal Dreams, Hopes And Goals Are More Attainable And More Meaningful Through The Combined Effort And The Mutual Support Provided In Love, Commitment And Family... And So They've Decided To Live Their Lives Together As Husband And Wife.... True Marriage Begins Well Before The Wedding Day And The Efforts Of Marriage Continues Well Beyond Ceremony's End.." The Priest Continued.

All Of A Sudden, Taylor Walked In Through The Doors Catching Almost Everyone's Attention. She Was Making Her Way Over To The Front, Chris And Jen's Facial Expressions Changed From Smiles To Frowns.