32

"Ma, What Is She Doin Here?" Chris Asked Frowning.

"She Wanted To Talk To You, Please Just Sit Down And Hear Her Out." Mama J Said.

Chris Shook His Head "No! You Know How I Feel About This Woman."

"Christopher Sit Down And Listen Please"

"No Mom! I Ain't Gon Sit Down And Drink Tea With The Witch That Damn Near Killed Me"

Taylor Stood Up "Honey Please-"

"Don't....Don't Call Me That. I Don't Know You, You Don't Know Me So Stay The Hell Away From Me And My Family. And Do Me A Favor, Don't Ever Touch Any Of My Kids Again, Give Me My Son." He Took Jamal From Her.

"Chris Please Don't Do This, I Wanna Be A Part Of Your Life And Make Up For All The Years I've Missed, Give Me A Chance To Be In My Grandkids' Lives. I'm Begging You." Taylor Spoke.

"You Don't Even Know How To Beg God, You Gon Stand There And Beg Me! Don't Fuckin Play With Me"

She Sighed "Look I Know What I Did Was Very Wrong But You Have To Forgive Me Sooner Or Later, I'm Your Mother."

"Ion Got Time For This Shit... Ma If She Touches My Kids Again We Gon Have Some Serious Problems I Swear To God."

"You Better Start Watching Your Tone When You're Talkin To Me." Mama J Warned.

"I'm Sorry, I Jus Don't Want Her Anywhere Near What's Mine." He Gave The Baby To Mama J And Walked Out.

"I'm So Sorry Mama J I Didn't Mean To Make Him Angry."

"He'll Come Around Don't Worry, Just Give Him Time."

"I'm Sure You Hate Me."

Mama J Shook Her Head "Not At All, I'm Not One To Judge And I'm Not A Hypocrite Either, I've Messed Up Too Much In Life. I Think Chris Loves You, He's Just Angry"

"I Doubt That, He Hates Me I Can See It."

"If He Hated You He Would've Had You Arrested For Attempted Murder Long Time Ago.."

She Sighed "Maybe You're Right.

"Yeah, Just Relax And Hold The Twins For Me While I Go Make Us Some Tea."

"Chris Won't Be Very Pleased With That"

"What He Don't Know Won't Kill Him"

Taylor Smiled "Okay, What Are Their Names?"

"Jamal And Christiana..."

"Aww, Cute Names. They Really Look So Much Like Jenny And Chris."

Mama J Chuckled "I Know, Right?"

**

HOURS LATER
TIME: 1AM

"Oh My God! This Has To Be The Best Party Everrrrrr" Melisa Said Hugging The Hennessy Bottle.

They're In The Living Room Just Chilling, Talking And Having Fun. Jen Didn't Want Anything Big For Her Bachelorette Party, She Just Wanted To Have Fun And Enjoy With Her Friends.