35

JENNIFER

"Hawaii, This Place Is My Life Chris" I Said To Chris As We Got Out Of The Car. I Looked Around Seeing This Beautiful House, It Was By The Beach And When I Tell Y'all It Was Beautiful, It Damn Sure Was.

I Really Loved Hawaii Like I've Dreamed Of Coming Here Since I Was 15 I Never Really Got To Come

"I Know... I Bet If I Had Told Your Ass We Was Comin Here You Would've Left Me In LA And Flew Over Here Even Before The Wedding" Chris Said Sipping On His Orange Juice From The Bottle.

"You Know Me Too Well" I Laughed And He Joined In Shaking His Head.

"Let's Go Inside" He Put His Arm Around My Neck And We Walked Towards The House.

When We Made It Inside, My Jaw Dropped. It Was Beautiful, Not To Mention Extra Clean, I Could Practically See Myself On The Tiled Floor. It Looked Like They Had Poured Water On The Damn Floor.

I Covered My Mouth "Wow!"

"You Like?" He Asked 

"Dude Its Beautiful In Here. Who's House Is This?"

"Well People Come Here A lot For Vacations And Shit. I Thought I'd Be A Nice Place For Us To Have Fun And Make Memories" He Smiled Kissing My Cheek. "I Think I'm Gon Buy It"

"Not If I Do It First" I Smirked And He Chuckled.

"Here Are Your Bags Sir" Our Driver Walked In With Two Bags, He Placed Them On The Floor.

"Thanks Marcus, Can You Uh... Stop By At The Hotel And See How My Mama Is Doin With The Kids" Chris Said.

Taylor Is Gonna Be Staying With The Twins At The Nearest Hotel, We Saw It Before We Came Here And Its Nice.

"Will Do" Marcus Smiled And Left The House . I Smiled Looking At Chris.

"What?" He Asked.

"You Called Taylor Your Mama"

"Oh, I Did? I Didn't Realize" He Chuckled.

"Nah Its Okay, Its Kinda Cute" I Kissed His Lips.

"Let Me Show You Around The House" He Pulled Me Up The Stairs And We Made It Upstairs. The Bedroom, It Was Amazing Baby. This House Was Just Beautiful Chris Better Buy It And He Better Do It Fast.

"I'm Gonna Love It Here" I Said To Chris As We Reentered The Bedroom From Checking Out Other Rooms.

"Me Too, Only Because I'm Gonna Be Spending Time With You" He Pulled Me To His Chest. "Why Don't You Go Take A Shower While I Book A Restaurant, We Goin Out For Dinner"

I'll Go Only If You Join Me" I Said Pulling His Shirt Up And He Smirked Taking It Off.

"I Won't Say No To That" He Smirked And I Grabbed His Belt Pulling Him To The Bathroom Connected To The Room.

I Hopped In The Shower After Him And We Started Kissing As The Water Hit Our Naked Bodies. I Put My Arms Around His Neck Getting Lost In The Kiss And I Felt Him Grab And Squeeze My Butt.

"Its Getting Fatter Everyday" He Smirked Against Our Lips And I Giggled. He Held My Thigh Up His Waist, Pressing Me Against The Wall Kissing Me More.

I Could Feel His Hard Dick On My Thigh, He Kissed My Neck And Chest While Gripping My Thigh And I Gasped In His Mouth.

"We're Not Doin This Without A Condom Chris" I Said With My Eyes Closed As He Kissed On My Neck.

"Why Not? This I Our First Sex As Husband And Wife And I Want It Skin On Skin" He Said Looking At Me.

"I'm Gonna Get Pregnant Again"

"Naw, I'll Pull Out" He Kissed My Lips "Remember You Said You'd Start Taking Birth Control Pills After The Wedding?"

"Yeah"

"Well Make It Quick Cause I Ain't Gonna Use Condoms With My Wife"

"Demanding Huh? This Is What Its Gonna Be Like Being The Wife?" I Giggled And He Chuckled Biting His Bottom Lip.

"Girl Yeah, I'm The Man I Make The Rules" He Kissed Me While I Rubbed His Back. I Felt Him Place The Tip Of His Shaft On My Entrance And When He Pushed It In, I Whimpered.

He Started Moving His Hips Back And Forth While My Back Was Pressed Against The Wall. The Deeper He Went The Weaker My Knees Got. He Rested His Forehead On Mine Staring Into My Soul As The Water Hit Our Body.

My Body Shivered And Trembled With Each And Every Stroke. I've Never Been To Heaven But I'm Pretty Sure It Feels This Way.

I Pecked His Lip As He Got Aggressive, He Threw His Head Back And Started Cursing Under His Breath.

"Ah.." I Gasped Digging My Nails In His Back "Ow Baby!" I Moaned.

"You Like That?" He Whispered Into My Ear.

"Uhh, Yes Daddy" I Screamed. He Was Really Beating It Up.

He Chuckled Breathlessly.

"Shit!" He Groaned Giving It All To Me.

"Oh God!" He Grunted Speeding Up. I Felt His Manhood Twitch Inside Me And He Quickly Put Me Down And Stroked It Releasing All His Juices. "Fuck!" He Groaned As His Chest Heaved Up.

I Grabbed His Face Between My Face Kissing His Lips

"I'm Not Done Wichu Mrs Brown, You Gon Get It Again After Our Dinner" He Said Against Our Lips And I Giggled.

"Wow! I Feel Like I'm Dreamin, You And Me. MARRIED!" I Said Resting My Hands Around His Neck And He Placed His On My Waist.

"It's Not A Dream, I Can Pinch You If You Want" He Said Making Me Chuckle. "If Somebody Would've Told Me A Few Months Ago That We'd Be Here Today, I'd Have Called Them A Liar" He Pecked My Lips.

"I Know, Right? This Is A Love To Remember" I Said Running My Hands Down His Abs. He Smiled

"I Love You Mrs Brown." He Kissed My Chest And I Giggled.

"I Love You Too Mr Brown"

-------

And That Was The Final Chapter!
Special Thanks To Everyone Who's Been Reading, Voting And Sometimes Commenting On This Book Regardless Of All The Errors It Has 😝😂
I Appreciate The Support

Deuces✌