19

2 WEEK LATER

Its Been 2 Weeks Since Jen And Chris Got Out Of The Hospital. They Still Live With Jennifer's Parents And Diggy. They'll Be Gettin Married Next Month And Jen Is Happy, She's Always Busy Planning The Wedding Its Also The Only Way To Get Her Mind Off  Things, Losing The Baby Is Kinda Hard For Her And Chris.... They Still Ain't Taking It Well. Especially Jen, I Mean Imagine Being Pregnant And Not Knowing About It Till You Lose Your Baby

Diggy Has Developed This Strong Hatred For His Aunt Taylor Cause He Recently Over Heard Her Talkin On The Phone With Someone And She Was Talkin Bout Killing Chris. He Also Sneaked Into Taylor And John's Room The Other Day When He Was Home Alone And He Found Taylor's Dairy, Where She Wrote Every Single Thing.... He Thought Of Tellin Chris And Jen But He Figured He Doesn't Wanna Cause Conflict So He Kept Quiet.  He's Just Keeping An Eye On Taylor Now.

Anyway, Right Now Everyone Is In The Living Room Talking And Laughing While Watching TV. Jen Is Sitting Next To Chris With Her Legs On His Lap While Diggy Is Sitting Next To John, Taylor Is In The Kitchen.

As They Was Still Talkin Taylor Came In With 3 Cups Of Tea And 1 Glass Of Juice On A Tray... She Put The Tray Down And Gave Everyone Their Teas, She Took The Glass Of Juice And Gave It To Chris But He Just Looked At It Raising His Brows.

"I Told You I Didn't Want Anything." Chris Spoke.

"Well You Said You Didn't Want Tea So I Figured I Should Get You Some Juice." Taylor Said.

He Shook His Head "Nah, I'm Good."

"Babe, You Okay? You Never Say No To Guava Juice." Jen Said To Chris.

"Go Get It For Me, I Just Don't Want The One Your Mom Got" Chris Mumbled, Loud Enough.

John Frowned "Why Not?"

Chris Shook His Head

"If You Don't Want My Juice Then Fine.... I'll Return It To Kitchen."

"Its Not That I Don't Want It.... I Don't Trust It." Chris Shrugged.

Taylor Raised A Brow "Where Are You Goin With This?"

Chris Chuckled "You Know Exactly Where I'm Goin... You've Been Feeding Me Poison, The Time I Ended Up At The Hospital I Had Just Drank The Tea You Made.... Jen Drank It And Ended Up At The Hospital Too.... She Lost Our Baby Because Of You... Deny It!" He Glared At Her "I Bet That Juice Has Poison In It Too"

Taylor Clenched Her Jaw "I Don't Know What You're Talking About, Why Would I Do Somethin Like That?"

"Because You Hate Me, You Tried Everything To Get Rid Of Me But You Failed Now You Tryna Kill Me" He Said.

"Jen You're Gonna Let This Boy Talk To Me Like That?" She Looked At Jennifer, Who Was Sitting There In Confusion "Listen Here, I Never Poisoned You I'm Not Capable Of Shit Like That AMD This Juice Has No Poison In It!"

"Drink It Then..." Chris Said.

Taylor Looked At Him Like He Was Crazy "What?"

"You Heard Him Auntie, Drink It." Diggy Said

"Yeah, I Want You To Sit On That Couch And Drink The Juice. Prove To Everyone That What I'm Saying Is Bullshit, Prove To Them That I'm A Liar." Chris Spoke.

She Just Stood There In Silence.

"Mom.." Jennifer Looked At Her Frowning.

Chris Smirked "Come On Mother In - Law, If That Shit Don't Have No Prison Drink It Already."