33

NEXT DAY
(Wedding Day) 💐💞

Chris Woke Up In One Of Trey's Guest Rooms, He Had A Terrible Headache, He Could Barely Lift His Head. He Slowly Sat Up And Looked Around ,He Wasn't Wearing Any Shirt But His Jeans Were On.

He Looked Next To Him And Literally Jumped Out Of The Bed When He Noticed That He Wasn't Sleepin Alone. The Only Thing He Could See Was The Hair Cause The Person Was Under The Covers And She Had Her Back Facing Him.

He Put His Hand Over His Mouth With His Eyes Widened. The Question That Kept Playin In His Head Was If He Cheated On Jennifer. He Didn't Remember Sleeping With No One So Who The Hell Is This?!!

"Aye! Uhm.... Excuse Me! Could You Please Wake Up." He Kneeled On The Bed Shook The Person.

When She Started Moving He Got Off The Bed Fast And Fell On His Butt Then There Was Laughing In The Room. Trey, Tyga And August Appeared From The Bathroom And Chris Frowned, When He Looked Back On The Bed He Saw Cj Laughing So Damn Hard With A Wig On His Head. Chris Took A Deep Breath, Relieved That He Didn't Do What He Thought He Had Done.

He Stood Up "Oh, Y'all Playin Games Now.!"

"Dang! You Could've Seen Your Reaction." Tyga Sat On The Floor Laughing.

"I Took A Video, I'm Taking It To Instagram." August Smirked.

Chris Glared At Him "Man Delete That Shit! I'ma Kill Y'all For This, Do You Understand The Kinda Headache I Have Right Now?"

CJ Tried Not To Laugh "You Thought You Had Cheated Huh?"

"Shut Up! Your Ass Looked Like A Chick, For Real." Chris Said.

Trey Laughed "Bruhhh, You Really Made My Day!"

Chris Rolled His Eyes "It Ain't Funny, I Almost Had A Heart Attack. Its My Wedding Day And I Wake Up Seeing Some Cheap Ass Weave! Where Y'all Get That Shit Anyway.?"

In The Living Room, I Guess One Of The Stripers Left It" CJ Said.

"Speaking Of The Stripers... I Fucked Two Of Them Before They Left, We Had A Threesome. Them Asses Was Fine Bruh." Trey Spoke.

"I Got Some From Candy Too... I Slept Like A Well Fed Baby Afterwards." August Bragged.

Chris Laughed  "Whatever, The Only Hot Woman I Can Think Of Right Now Is My Girl, I'm Gonna Go See Her" He Put On His Sneakers.

Tyga Frowned Standing Up From The Floor "You Crazy? We Should Be Gettin Ready For The Wedding."

Trey Nodded "Yeah, And Besides... You Ain't Supposed To See The Bride Before The Wedding."

"Well, I'm Gonna Go See Her." Chris Shrugged "I'll Come Back And Get Ready After..... Where Are The Others.?"

"In The Living Room."

"Aight... I'm Out."

He Put On His Shirt And Grabbed His Car Keys. Walking Downstairs With The Guys Behind Him, He Saw Usher And The Rest Of The Boys Sleeping On The Couches Like Somebody Threw Them There. Chris Laughed And Shook His Head.