28

A MONTH LATER

JENNIFER

Its Been A Month Since Everything Happened, Me, Chris, Taylor...We Did The Tests And Fortunately Me And Taylor Didn't Match, She Ain't My Mom. That Means Me And Chris Are Not Siblings. Wanna Know How I Feel? RELIEVED

I Know I Should Be Hurt That The Woman Who I've Known As A Mother For All These Years Ain't My Real Mother But I'm Not, A Big Part Of Me Feels Happy That I Don't Have Her Blood Running In My Veins. She Was So Hurt When We Got The Results And She's Been Tryin To Talk To Me And Chris But We Ain't Gon Talk To Her, I'm Not Sayin I'll Never Forgive Her Cause I Don't Know What The Future Holds, I Might Wake Up Feeling Like Forgiving Her One Day But For Now! She's Dead To Me.  

I'm Not Perfect, I Make Mistakes Too But Taylor Really Hurt Us, She Caused Us So Much Pain I Don't Think I Want A Woman Like That Around My Baby.... Speaking Of Baby :) I'm 1 Month And 2 Weeks Pregnant Now. I Still Live At My Flat With My Friends.

Chris And I See Each Other All The Time I've Never Seen Him So Happy.. He Even Sleeps Here Sometimes And I Spend The Night At His Place Too When He Needs Me To.... For Once In My Life I Feel Like Things Are Gonna Go Smoothly, I'm So Glad Chris Stopped Me For Aborting The Baby And I Can't Wait To Find Out What We're Having.

"Jennifer!" Melisa Yelled From The Kitchen And I Rolled My Eyes.

"What?" I Yelled Back, Irritated.

"You're Burning The Chicken!"

"Shit!" I Got Up From The Couch And Ran To The Kitchen, Melisa Was Just Standing There With Her Arms Folded Across Her Chest. I Put On The Oven Mitts And Opened The Oven Taking The Pan Out, My Chicken Was Burned, Pitch Black!

"Bruh, You Could've Took It Out, Look Now."

"Bitch, You Know I Don't Know How To Cook.... I Didn't Tell Your Ass To Sit In There Day Dreamin While You're Cooking."

I Laughed "Shut Up.... We're Gonna Have To Eat Take Aways And You Are Buying With Your Money"

"Hell No! I'm As Broke As A Church Mouse! You Know That."

Doorbell Rings.

I Laughed At Mel's Remark And Walked To The Door, When I Opened The Door Chris Was Standing There With A Bunch Of Daisies And A Big Smile On His Face, He Came In And I Closed The Door.

"Flowers For The Most Beautiful Girl In The World" He Handed Them Yo Me And I Smiled Grabbing Them

"Aww... Thank You Baby Boy" I Smelled Them.

'How Was Your Day? And How Is Mini Me Doin In There?" He Touched My Stomach And I Giggled.

"My Day Was Fine, The Baby's Too I Guess.... Heyyy, I Heard Your New Song Grass Ain't Greener On The Radio, I Literally Danced My Butt Off."

Chris Laughed "Hmm I Wish I'd Have Seen Ya."

"Be Glad You Didn't, I'm A Baaaad Dancer."

"That's Not What Your Friends Say, I Hear You Can Break A Leg"

"I Know Ari Told You Thy, She's Lying"