24

"Come On Now... You Need To Stop Starving Yourself, Eat Something" Jane Said As She Sat On The Couch, Taylor Was Laying On The Other Couch Staring At The Ceiling.

Ever Since The Secrets Came Out, She Hasn't Been Eating Well Or Goin To Work, All She Does Is Cry. Her And John Dad Are Officially Divorced. She Tries Calling Both Chris And Jen All The Time But They Never Respond Her Calls, Not Even One Of Them.

"Leave Me Alone Please."

"I Hate To Say I Told You So But I Did.... If You Didn't Keep This Thing A Secret So Long Things Would Be Different, You Shouldn't Have Attempted To Murder Your Son."

"I Know It Was Wrong Now.... The Only Thing I Need Is To Talk To Jennifer And Christopher, I Just Need Them To Hear Me Out And Understand Why I Did What I Did."

"That's Just It Big Sis! What You Did Is Not Understandable. They'll Never Forgive You."

"You're Not Making Me Feel Any Better."

"I'm Just Telling You The Truth, Anyway Do You Know What Happened To John's Little Side Dish All Those Years Ago? I Never Heard Of Her After You Fired Her."

"I Don't Know I Never Cared To Ask John About Her Or That Little Thing She Was Carrying, I Hope She's Dead Though!."

"Taylor! That's Harsh."

"What Do You Expect? She Came Into My House And Worked For Me As A Maid, She Acted Like A Sweet, Innocent Girl Knowin Damn Well That She Was Having An Affair With My Husband."

"Yeah, But Everyone Makes Mistakes Though. You Should Know That."

"She Fell Pregnant Jane, That Wasn't A Mistake. While I Was Busy Enjoying My Pregnancy Thinkin That I Was Gonna Have John's First Baby, She Was Fuckin Pregnant I'll Never Forget The Day I Found Out About The Affair And Her Pregnancy."

*

AUTHOR'S  POV

Wondering What Taylor And Jane Was Talkin Bout? Mmmm I Know You Are, Sit Your Nosy Ass Down And Let Me Tell You What Happened 20 Years Ago. The Story That's About To Change Everyone's Lives.

20 YEARS AGO.

"Congratulations Mariah, You Got The Job." Taylor Said To Mariah Who Had Done A Job Interview 2 Days Ago, Taylor And John Had Just Moved Into Their New House And They Needed An Extra Maid.

"Oh My God, Thank You So Much!" Maria Smiled "I Promise I Won't Let You Down."

"When Can You Start?" John Asked Nicely.

"Whenever! I Can Even Start Now If You Want Me To." Mariah Replied.

Taylor Chuckled "How About Tomorrow?"

Mariah Nodded "Tomorrow It Is Ma'am I'll Be Here First Thing In The Morning."

"How Old Are You Again?" Taylor Asked.

"I'm 21 Ma'am" Mariah Said.

"You Don't Have To Call Me Ma'am Then, I'm Only 2 Years Older Than You."