Chapter 4~The boys

After what seemed like hours of twisting and turning and going down endless flights of stairs we were in the living room. "Okay iris wait here and I'll tell the boys you're ready", he explained. I sat one the couch and waited for them. 10 minutes later they came out. "Hello iris", one of them said. "I'm liam", liam had brown eyes, and light brown hair that was in a quiff. "I'm harry", I turned my head and saw he had curly shoulder length hair and vivid green eyes. "And I'm Niall", he had blonde hair and blue eyes. "I can see you already met louis",harry said. "Plus you look presentable. Good". Ugh, what's up his ass? It took me a while to notice it but they all had tattoo sleeves and piercings. Niall saw me staring,"you like them?" ''Ummm yeah?"I said. I was scared I didn't know what they were gonna do to me.
~5 minutes later~
The boys and I took sometime to get to know each other. Turn out niall is funny and sweet, liam is a sweetheart and worries alot, harry makes annoying puns and is cocky alot, and louis is overprotective and funny. "C'mon iris. Let me show you you're room", louis said. He got and took my hand. We went into an elevator tat I didn't know was there. Louis presses the 2 button, "louis?" "Hmm?" I looked at him and he kept looking straight, "Why?" was all I could say. He looked at me and arched one of his eyebrows. "I mean why did you kidnap me?" He didn't say anything, he just turned and stared at the doors. After an awkward silence the doors finally opened. Louis grabbed my wrist a little harder than he intended to.