Fourty Eight (WARNING SHORT)

Unknown pov *~*

I will get my revenge... Iris will pay for what she did. She stole everything from me, and that's what i'll do to her starting with her family, then her friends.

She knows what she did, she left me and I will make sure everyone leaves her too. Her mother and father killed everyone I loved. My brother is the only person left in my family, and fortunately for us I was able to keep tabs on iris and her family, unfortunately for her I now know everything about her including all her weaknessess. I just pretend to be completely clueless about everything going on and when i find things out about her or what she's going to do, I tell my brother.

I can get close to iris and everyone around her without exposing my secret, I am that poweful.

Because after all being a Tomlinson has its perks...

*~* *~*

Sorry I know its short but I'm grounded until next week and I promised someone that I'd update today so you're welcome (Leg_of_the_sea). But I am currently working on Chapter 49 atm so that way all I have to do it edit it on my phone.

Another thing is that I stayed after school to write this on a computer incase you were wondering (probably not).

- sirena (a.k.a @FuckingLahey )

P.S: I told you this was short :)