Chapter 20

Louis P.O.V

We found girls and lets just say that we we not happy at all. I told the girls, don't try to escape we will find you. And what do the do. They decide to be dimshits and try to escape. Okay tiffy I understand because she's new and all but the others I expected so much better. Looks like they will the worst punishment of they're lives...

Tiffy P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in a basement if some sort. It looked like a Mental Asylum. I know what one looks like because my sister was in one when I was younger.

Well the way the basement looked was exactly like that. There was a no several tables with straps and barbwire, plus they looked silver. There was a table with small sharp knives, one with medium and they were sharper, the next table had big knives and those are the ones that scared me the most.

I tried to move only I couldn't because my leg was chained up to the wall. I looked around and the girls were like that too. We could still reach each other though. I ran and hugged them. "Thank god y'all are okay". I said. The door opened and I felt the others tense up as the boys came down in thus order, Louis, liam, niall, and harry. The only thing was that they all had this, this look that was sickening, ugly, and most of all evil. They had these smirks on them and...and... I can't explain how I felt at that very moment. It was like I was sick but I wasn't, then again it was like all this feeling like I said I can't explain the feeling. "Alright let's get to the point. Who's brilliant idea was this trying to escape"? Louis said.

Iris P.O.V

Who's brilliant idea was this trying to escape"? Louis said.

We all looked at each other nervously. I cleared my throat, "it was m-". "My idea". Tiffy said. NO! She can't take the blame for this it was my idea I wanted us to escape not her. I looked at misty and sophia and saw the with their mouths open and eyes wide. I walked over to her and whispered, "don't do this it was my idea and I don't want you to take the blame".

She looked at me and sighed, "I don't care what happens to me. You're considered as my friend". I sighed realizing that she won't change her mind anytime soon.

The boys cane and unchained us except for tiffy. "C'mon let's go". Louis demanded. I tried to wiggle myself out of his grip but I couldn't. "Stop it was partly my idea too"! Everyone froze in they're places, "what did you say"?

"I said that the plan to escape was partly my idea too". Louis' tightened on my arm, I flinched but I didn't do anything else. "Take the other out of here. Now". Louis said through his clenched teeth.

Next thing I was being chained to the wall next to tiffy, "iris what are you doing I told you I was going to take the blame for this"! She whispered. I shook my head, "if you have to go through this I will too". She was about to say something when liam unchained me and tiffy. "Follow me". I nodded and grabbed Tiffy's hand. I knew where we were going. We were going to a room where the shock the shit out of you, literally they shock you.

Liam pushed me and tiffy into the room and walked to the window in the front, "stay right there okay"? I nodded. When there wasn't anywhere else to go but okay.

After what seemed like hours louis came in with the other boys behind him. What is he the leader? He did not look happy though.