Chapter 22~ they found out

Iris P.O.V

How do they know zayn!? "Ummm how do you guys know zayn"? They all looked at me, "shit lou! The microphone was on the whole fucking time"!! Louis came up to the mic, "just pretend that you didn't here that". I looked at him and walked in front if him the only thing that was separating us was the window. They others all looked at us like we were crazy, I looked at them, "what!? Its not like we haven't been like this before. Only one thing block us from strangling each other". I looked back at louis, "so tell me and be honest how. Do. You. Know. Zayn"? He looked at me, "how about this, I'll tell you only if you answer my questions deal"? I looked around and saw amused looks on the other boys, "I will wipe those smirks off your fucking god damn faces"!!

I sighed, "fine I'll answer your questions". Louis sat down, "On one condition, you have to be honest and we'll know if you're lying". I nodded for him to go on, "Question one: are you keeping any secrets from us"? I looked at tiffy and bit my lip, "y-yes". "What is it"? "I-I'm not allowed to say". Louis looked over at harry, "is she lying"? "No lou she's not".

"Are you like us"? I looked at him. What does he mean are you like us? "W-what"? "Are you like us"? "I don't know what you mean". "The other boys came up behind them with their eyes silver, yellow, and orange. "Oh. My. God". "Well are you"? Louis sighed in frustration, "Harry I think we need to do the test on her". What test?

A few minutes later harry came back with a pack of blood. Oh no. I started panting. Its been a while since I had any blood. "Wait what are going to do with that"? Tiffy seemed to notice what was happening because she pulled me away from the window, "iris don't give in". I looked at her, "how do you expect me not to that"!? I whispered to her looking at the boys, "I haven't had any blood at all in a few days"! The boys opened the door but tiffy held my arm.

"Well prove it. Prove that you're not like us". I tried to wiggle out of Tiffy's grip but I couldn't. I felt my teeth getting sharper than they already were, and soon my eyes would change to silver, "C'mon iris its already killing us not to drink it ourselves". Harry said waving it in the air. He threw it in and closed the door. I ran to the corner and sat there while rocking back and forth like a crazy person.

Tiffy came over to me with the blood pack in her hand, "No! Stay away from me with that thing"! I looked over to the boys and saw them standing at the window with amused looks on their faces, "how cruel can y'all be"?

I sighed and took the pack out if Tiffy's hand. I bit the thing and sucked every last drop of blood from it, "there happy now"!? I yelled.
"There we go". And then the shocking began for and hour or so.