Chapter 16

Tiffy's P.O.V

It turns out i wasn't the only that was kidnapped off the street iris was too only mine was worse.

I:"so Tiffy how were you caught?"

T:"well..."

~Flashback 5 hours earlier~

"Mom I'm going to Ellie's house for a little while!" I yelled. Ellie was my bff. We've been friends ever since pre-k.

"Okay sweety be back before dinner!" "I will!"

~2 hours later~

"Bye Els!" "Bye tiff"!

Ellie's house isn't that far its about 20 minutes maybe? I don't know.

I was halfway home when I saw a man walking towards me. I didn't think much of it considering people walk in this neighborhood all the time.

I saw my house in the distance and by this time it was dark. 'Good thing I'm a werewolf'.

I turned around to see that same guy following me. I did what any person would do, go into the woods. I knew these woods like the back of my hand. Once I turned into the woods the guy was still following me. I picked up the pace a  little bit and guess what so did he.

At this point I was running with him on my tail. I got a clearing I didn't recognize. When I got there the guy slowed his pace. And through my peripheral vision I saw three other guys leaning on trees. Clearly this was planned. "I don't wanna hurt any of you so move." "And how do you plan on doing that you're out numbered love." I was about to shift when one of them threw them self at me.

We tumbled down a hill that I didn't realize we were on. The guy hit his back against a rock. I got up and kicked him in his gut, shifted and ran. While I was I scratched my side on something. 'Fuck'! I shifted back only to see those guys running towards me.

When they reached me one of then extended their hand, "c'mon love don't be difficult now. We could do this the easy way or the hard way". I held my side kicked him where it hurts the most. Yes I kicked his dick, done it many many times before. I got up and ran, "you little bitch! You're gonna get now". He hissed.

I ran until I lost them...or that's what I thought.

Suddenly I felt myself being pinned against a tree.

"I told you, you were gonna pay didn't I"?

Then there was a sharp pain in my neck and everything went black

~end of flashback ~
"Sorry you had to go through that Tiffy". "Yeah well..." Misty looked at her phone and looked back up, "well c'mon they will expect us to be downstairs for dinner".