kills, hospitals, and meeting someone new

Iris
There was alot of punching, blood, and bones cracking.

Liam saw me and came up to me. "Iris thank god..." He trailed off.

I looked down at the knives and so did he. "Iris... I'm gonna have to take them out". He carefully said. I nodded. "On three"?

He gave me a short nod followed by a weak smile and a sad look. "On three". He replied softly.

"One... Two... Three"! I screamed and the pain went away. "Harry"! Liam called, "I need you to help me untie her"! I saw harry nod and come over here.

Once I was untied harry carried me bridal style to the car and turned around, "wait. Harry what about the others"? I asked before he walked. Was he seriously going to leave me!?

Asshole.

"Well I don't know will you be able to handle yourself"? He asked back. What am I a kid? I'm not five tears old anymore then again I'm injured on my thighs. I shrugged, "what if I'm not"?

"Then I'll either have to take you with me or stay here with you".

That's actually a hard decision, because if harry stays the others are one guy short, and if he goes anything could happen to me but then again they need harry. "Take me with you". I said.

He raised an eyebrow, "you sure"?

"If I wasn't why would I be asking"? I snapped.

He shook his head, "I think louis' attitude is rubbing off on you".

I made a face as he carried me back inside.
_________________________________

"Why is she in here"!? I heard louis yell.

"Uh... She wanted to be here"? Harry answered unsure.

"Guys I'm like right here y'know". I said but was ignored.

"Gimme her". Louis demanded. Jesus bossy much?

Harry nodded then let me down, "thanks harry".

"No problem".

I turned to louis and he again looked mad. "What? Don't look at me like that". I snapped. I tried to walk but almost fell but he caught me. "Whoa careful there".

I glared at him until we heard a yell. I turned around and literally almost puked.

"Oh my god". I whispered. Tiffy was on the floor unconscious with blood pooling around her. I turned to louis, "carry me over there".

"What!? Why"!?

"Just take me to her".

He shook his head before carrying me like harry did. When I was by tiffy I crouched down and put my fingers to her neck. "Her pulse... Its weak". I whispered.

That's it.

"Which one of the douchebags did this"!? I asked anger evident in my voice.

Everyone looked down but Jake was the most fidgety. I pointed to him, "You".

He looked up, "m-me"?

I nodded and looked at zayn. Give me a gun.

No.

Zayn. Give. Me. The. Fucking. Gun.

Zayn sighed before going to his bag and getting out a pistol. "Just reload it". He whispered. I nodded and reloaded it.