life stories, and a family reunion,

Iris
"Now tell us what happened".

I sighed and nodded, "sit down".

Should I tell them?

Well yeah they asked and you said you would.

Shut the fuck up.

Can't unless you stop thinking.

Now tell them.

Fine.

I nodded, how much do you want to know"?

"All of it".

Oh boy.

"Well when me and zayn were 13 uh... My mum though it would me a good idea to get involved with a gang. Of course she just had to get started with them. Anyways dad found out they got onto an argument and he left. He tried to get custody rights over us but failed because if how he abused us. Well we had no choice but to join the gang because mum was out all the time. So we learned how to use guns, knifes and whatever weapon we had to use. We even learned how to fight. Zayn and I would sometimes fight each other. And even I knew how to fight already because dad taught me along time ago to. Well we got older and eventually we would have to be fully into the gang like killing, drugs, drinking, partying and what not. Well we had to do this test and the test was to see if we could survive on our own. So they put us in this simulator thing for a few days and the least part before we had to get out we had to kill someone. Now this someone wasn't innocent at all. This person owed stuff alot of stuff up to the point to where he had to be killed. We didn't have any weapons because let's face it you're not always gonna have a weapon. So we had to beat him to death. Well we ended up doing it- uh, beating him that is and we got out we passed the test. We got recruited into the gang for about five years and on our 16th birthday we moved and quit the gang. For a while anyways and now I'm here". I said. Man that was alot.

They all looked at me again and I saw them trying to take things in but y'know they couldn't so they just looked at me like I was an alien, "what? Don't look at me like that".

"How do you expect us to look at you iris? We just learned what you did all your life (drag me down reference XD)". Niall said.

"I don't know just don't look at me like I'm a fucking alien".

I scoffed, "wow zayn really didn't tell you guys about us". I shook my head, "unbelievable".

I went upstairs and got dressed in something, black of course.

Black pants, a tank and a leather jacket to go over, with a black pair of vans of course.

When I went downstairs harry asked me, "where do you think you're going"?

So much for sneaking out. "Um-uh... T-to see my brother and sister"?

He shook his head, "not without us your not. Oi lads get your stuff on we're going out"!

Well I think I'm deaf now.

"Ow what the hell harry in think you just popped and eardrum".

He looked at me and shrugged.

~skip car ride because I'm like that~

"Were here". Liam whispered.