Chapter 32

Iris
"NO! NOT AGAIN! PLEASE!" I looked around, 'just a dream'. I thought.

"Iris what the hell"?! Sophia whisper-shouted. I looked up, "sorry if I woke you I had that dream again". She nodded looking a annoyed. No kidding I would've been annoyed as fuck too.

I tried going to sleep but I couldn't I tossed and turned and nope. So as always I went downstairs.

As I was walking downstairs I noticed someone looking out the window with a 2L bottle of alcohol, more like red rum and the fact that the person drinking didn't shock me it was the drink.

Like always it was louis, he always drinks in the middle of the night but red rum seriously?

"L-louis"? I asked my voice barely above a whisper.

His head snapped towards me, "what"? He slurred/snapped.

I slowly walked up to him, "put down the rum". I said. I kept walking until I was across from him, "don't tell me what to do bitch last time I checked I give out all the orders not you".

He tried to walk but almost fell in the process, luckily I was there to catch him, "C'mon lou let's go sit down". I grunted. Has he always been this heavy?

We walked to the sofa and I sat him down.

All of a sudden I felt a hand on my knee and it kept going up. 'Oh hell to the motherfucking no'!

I got up and moved to the other sofa and just my luck louis followed me.

"Louis what the fuck"?! I whisper shouted. He looked at me raised an eyebrow, "what's the matter babe"? He 'slurred'.

Really louis? You wanna play that game.

He and i damn well know that he's sober right now.

I got up and grabbed the bottle and put it away, "fine then be like that bitch". I heard.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my room that was until I was slammed against the wall by oh look that louis tomlinson.

"Well are you going to move"? He asked. I looked at him and then looked at my arms which were being pinned against the wall. "I would but you have me arms pinned against the fucking wall". I hissed.

He let my arms go and I pushed him away calling him a bitch along the way.
__________
I am back from the dead for a little while anyways. Well I'm not going to be able to update for a little longer because my WiFi got shut off because I use it alot SOOOOO I'll update whenever I can.
   ~sirena