Chapter 15~Almost exposed & new girl

~3 weeks later~
Its been three weeks since we saw the guy in the forest.
(Flashback)
Sophia took my hand and ran along with misty. We ran until we reached the flat. We got there and ran to Sophia's room. 'Who the hell was that'?! I yelled. Misty and Sophia looked at each other. They're hiding something. Misty looked at me, "as much as I want to know too, I can't but help think it was zayn." Out if the corner of my eye I saw sophia tense up. I looked at her, "what wrong"? "N-nothing". I let it slide. After discussing who it could've been we decided not to tell or speak about it to anyone not even the boys.
~end of flashback ~
"Girls"! Ugh. It was Louis. I haven't seen him since the...umm...the beating. I didn't even want to think about it. "Coming"!
I ran down the stairs. Not vampire run, I know how to control that.
I took a seat next to the girls'. Louis came out dragging a girl by the arm. She was pretty, she had purple hair with a pink stripe through it. She had hazel eyes. Louis threw her towards us. She landed  on me and I quickly got her up. And by quickly I mean vampire lightning speed quickly. The boys and girls looked at me shocked. 'Shit'! Sophia and Misty looked at me,
(S=Sophia. M=Misty. I=Iris)

S:'you're sooo dead'

M:'they will find out'

I:'I know I can't believe I did that

It felt like time stopped.

Louis P.O.V (⬅bet you didn't see that coming)
'What the hell was that'. I looked at the boys then the girls then iris. They were looking at each other like they were talking only they weren't. "Take her to her room". I said sternly. "Make sure she knows why she's here, what to do, the rules, and what not. Boys we need to talk." I watched as the girls nodded and left.
~Iris P.O.V ~
We left and went to Sophia's room. I closed the door and sighed,

I:"I've never been so relieved in my entire life".

S:"I know what were you thinking!! You can't just use your super speed like that!!"

M:"now the boys know were hiding something!! And when they know that you're hiding something, a secret or anything you didn't tell them when they did that 'hi my name is' shit, you're in for a whole lot of trouble".

I looked at the new girl and then at misty and Sophia.

I:"Hi sorry you had to see that. I'm iris."

T:"H-hi. I'm Tiffy."

I looked at Sophia

S:"I'm Sophia. And this is Misty".

Tiffy's P.O.V

T:"w-why am i here?" The girls looked at each other before turning to me.

M:"well..."

I:"you're here to be the boys slave."

T:"what!?"

S:"however there are rules. And if you break them there are consequences."

I:"Rule number 1: no running away."

S:"Rule number 2: no talking back."

M:"Rule number 3: do whatever they say."

I:"i already made that mistake. Anyway rule number 4: don't make them mad. It's not a pretty sight."

M:"rule number 4: don't steal from them."

All:"Rule number 5: if you're going somewhere tell them and wait for one of them to go with you."