Chapter 24~ were being followed

Zayn

"Iris there's something you need to know". I said. I kept my eyes on the road and I would look in the mirror to see if we were being followed.

"Okay go on". "But you have to promise me that you won't be mad". "Okay I promise".

I pulled over and shut the car off, "well the reason the boys and I know each other is because I used to work with them". Pause. "Wait you used to work with them"? I nodded, "I only did it because they said that if I didn't then they would kill my entire family in front of me". "No you're lying". "Trust me iris I wish I was but I'm not. Anyway I worked with them for a while but I couldn't take it anymore. So I quit. And they said that if I quit then they would keep misty held captive".

"So you quit and tried to rescue misty, that's why you were always out". I nodded, "I way always out because I was trying to convince them to let her go".

Iris

"I was always out because I was trying to convince then to let her go". I nodded, "so you did it to protect us"?

"Yes I did. Are you mad"? I shook my head, "no I'm not mad". "It's okay if you're mad, I do-. Wait you said you're not mad"? I shook my head, "no I'm not. I would've done the same thing it I was in your situation".
_____

"Zayn I'm hungry"! I whined. "Hold on I'll pull over so we can find something to eat". "No I want to eat NOW"!! "Okay okay jesus I'll stop right now".

He stopped the car and I bolted. "Iris stop! Get over here"! I ignored him and ran until I got to a clearing, "what the hell iris! You can't just run off like that"! I looked at him and saw a rabbit. "Shut up zayn"! I whispered yelled. He turned around and saw the rabbit too. Actually there was two of them, "nice".

We snuck up on them then we attacked. Its how we roll!

After we were done eating we were going back to the car when we heard a twig snap. I turned my head in the direction it was coming from and saw something move,

"zayn were being followed". I said. He nodded, "run to the car now". We ran to the car and jumped in, "what're you waiting for... drive"!