Chapter 18~Escape attempt

Woods at top
________

Iris P.O.V

After dinner Tiffy, Misty, Sophia and I were coming up with an escape plan,

I:"okay so this is how its gonna work, the boys will come in to tell us that it's time for bed right? We will have something, anything in our hand as a weapon. Misty you'll have your lamp, Tiffy will have mine, and Sophia will use this." I said handing her a skillet from under my bed. "And i will use this". I walked over to the mirror and picked it up. "Anyway we'll use those and smash them against their heads okay?"

T:" okay but what if that doesn't work, then what do we do?"

She's right. What if the plan backfires? What if- "Girls time for bed"! I looked at the girls who got in position. Sophia was on one side of the door with misty on the other side, me and Tiffy just stood in the middle of the room hand in hand. "On go", I nodded. The door opened, "girls what's going on"? "NOW"! I yelled. In a second the boys were out like a light. "Jump out the window"! I ordered. We jumped out and ran as fast as our legs could carry us. We got to the woods and stopped for a break.

T:"do...you...think...they'll find us"?

S:"let's hope no-".

Suddenly we heard voices, "come out little whores". Shit that was harry and he doesn't sound too happy. "Make this easier for yourselves, be good girls and you won't get hurt". The girls all looked worried,

I:'don't tell me y'all are seriously going to go to them'.

S:'I don't wanna but then again I don't wanna get hurt'.

M:'I'm with Sophia on this one iris'.

We heard their footsteps get closer to us, "run, roll yourselves in a mud puddle and climb up a tree". I mouthed. The girls nodded and did what they were told. We were in the same tree trying not to make a sound when I saw the boys under the tree we were in. 'Shit this isn't going as planned'. The girls looked at me with worried looks, and fear in their eyes.

The boys left after what seemed like hours later. Or so I thought. "Tiffy see if you can hear or sniff out their scent". I whispered. She cocked her head to the side and sniffed the air, "nope nothing". I jumped down followed by the other three.

T:"iris I think we should get out of here".

S:"I agree with Tiffy, if we stay here we're just sitting ducks waiting to be caught by them".

I sighed and nodded, "okay let's go its creepy in here anyways". Then we started walking trying to get out of these stupid damn woods.