Chapter 17~I called him

Iris' P.O.V

We went down to dinner when I felt someone tap in my shoulder. It was one of the maids, "excuse me miss iris?" "Yes"? "Louis wishes to speak with you". I nodded my head and went to his 'office'.

Before I could knock the door flew open, "ah iris come in". I went in and sat down, "why am I here louis"? He grabbed a box and placed it on the desk, "I got you a new phone. However you have to promise me not to call the police, one of us boys will check your phone twice every month understood"? I nodded my head not wanting to argue with him. "Good".
________
After dinner which was awkward, misty and I went to our rooms. I told her about the phone and put her number in. The phone was a black and gold iPhone 6s.

I:"I think I remember zayn's number if I do I'm calling him."

M:"you're crazy if you think you're just gonna call him and get away with it".

I looked at her and typed it in. I looked at misty, "here goes nothing". I sighed. I pressed the call button.

Z:"'ello"?

I:"z-zayn"?

Z:"iris"?

I:"its me zayn look I just wanted to tell you that I'm okay and I miss you sooo much."

Z:" I know iris. I'm just glad you're fine. Don't worry I'll find you soon okay be strong and don't show any weaknesses at all".

I:" zayn don't come looking for me okay I don't want you getting hurt or being put in danger because of me".

Z:" o-okay but promise me to call or text every once in a while though".

I:" I promise zayn I promise".

Z:"okay iris love you".

I:"love you too bye".

Z:"bye iris".

And with that we hung up on each other.

I turned to misty, " I did it, I called him".