Chapter 30~ sighting

Sophia

"Did she answer"?

"Did she answer"?

"Zayn if she did I would've told you-".

Ping!

I looked down and saw a message, "guys look she answered ".

"Well answer her sophia". Tiffy said.

"Why would she do this"? Misty asked

"I don't know but something's wrong I can feel it". Misty said.

"Yea its not her". Zayn said.

I turned and looked at them, "what makes you say that"?

"She's our sister is what makes us say that".

"Yea she doesn't act like this unless she's being forced, hypnotized, or its a different person". Zayn said.

"Okay so say that this is what's happening who do you-".

"Who do you what"? Tiffy asked.

"Guys"?

"What"? They all said.

I pointed to the window and their eyes widened, "does anyone else them"? Misty asked.

"Zayn what do we do"? I asked.

"I-i don't know".

Zayn
"Zayn what do we do"? Sophia asked.

"I-i don't know". I replied. Honestly I didn't but I couldn't believe it. Infront of the window was iris all bruised up, she cuts all over her, and a big stab wound on her thigh. And the boys were holding her up.

"Oh my god". Misty murmured. I couldn't believe it either. "This isn't happening". I whispered. "Girl go upstairs, misty stay here".

"Why does she get to stay down here"? Tiffy asked. I turned around, " because she's our sister".

After a little bit of arguing tiffy decided to go upstairs, "okay zayn what do we do n-".

"What misty what"!? I shouted. Her eyes looked like they were about to pop out her eye sockets. She rose an arm and pointed to the window. I turned around, "what the fuck"? I whispered.

'Its not possible'. I thought. They were just here now they're not. I blinked as many times as I could and they still weren't there.

"Misty go see if the girls are still upstairs I'm going to see if the coast is clear".

She grabbed my arm, "no zayn if you're going I'm going too". I looked down, 'if only this was one of those stupid god damn cliché love movies this would've been a perfect scene'. I thought.

I shrugged her off and before we went there was a scream.

Well I did it. Oh! And shout out to whatsupYoutube2424 my bestie. I actually was writing this while she was at my house sooo... But she made a new book called they're coming its a one direction fanfic. And boy there's gonna be a hell lot of action.