Chapter 21~ shocker

Iris P.O.V

The room we were in was all white, there was nothing in it other than a speaker on the ceiling and a wire from the back of the room on out, there was a window in the front and- wait this looks like those interrogation they use on the cop shows just all white and nothing in it.

Louis walked up to the microphone in front of us, "how could y'all be so GOD DAMN STUPID! I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT. TO. ESCAPE!! AND WHAT DO YOU DO? OH I DON'T KNOW... TRY TO ESCAPE"! He looked like he would break the glass and strangle us. Louis was getting close way too close to the window. I grabbed Tiffy's arm and slowly walked backwards, the boys saw how angry he was getting and pulled him away.

I took tiffy to the corner and saw tears coming down her cheeks. I sat get down on the floor, "hey sorry you had to see that. Louis can get outta hand at times and that was now". She nodded her head, "w-w-where are we"? I looked out the window and saw louis shooting death glares at me and only me, "Ummm we're in a room and uh they shock us in here. Not like rub you're feet on the carpet shock, electrical shock enough to sit the power down". "Oh". "Yeah and from what I heard its pretty painful".

Suddenly the microphone was turned on and we heard what they were saying, "we can't kill them lou we need the extra work,and plus I don't think she's a regular human". "What makes you say that"!? "The fact that when lou used those knives on iris when she first got here those scars haven't gone away and what kind of knives did you use"? "Silver". "Exactly". "Wait harry you're telling us that she's one too"? "What I'm trying to say niall is that she's like him". They all looked at me, "I think she's related to him I mean that look exactly alike". "No you don't think..." "Yeah, I think that's zayn's twin".

Wait how do they know zayn!?