Chapter 33

Louis
My head is killing me! It feels like its being hammered in or something.

"Well someone's awake". I heard. I looked up and saw iris in the doorway.
"What the hell happened"? I groaned. She looked down and took in a shaky breath.

.... I couldn't have done that

Could I? No... Right?

"Louis whatever crossed your mind didn't happen but it could've if I didn't stop you". She said. I looked at her and she must've seen my look because she said, "louis you almost drank a whole two liter bottle of red rum ". She said.

Wait did I just hear her right? I ALMOST DRANK A WHOLE FUCKING BOTTLE OF RED RUM!? "Oh my god". I whispered. "Iris I'm sorry if I did anything its just- oh my god". I couldn't believe it, "where's the bottle"? I asked.

She motioned me to follow her and I did. "How's your head"? She asked.

"Good". She nodded and when we got downstairs I saw broken glass everywhere. I looked around frantically and pulled iris behind me. "What the fuck". Then I saw him. Iris was the first to go up to him, "be careful iris". I warned. She nodded and walked slowly, "harry put it down". She said.

He was holding a knife in his hand. "Oh hello iris did you and louis have a 'fun' night"? He slurred. Obviously he was drunk and his eyes were bloodshot red so he was stoned as fuck.

Her eyes widened and her expression turned from careful to angry.

Only two words could describe this situation... Oh shit.

I've never and I mean NEVER EVER seen her this angry before.

"What the hell did you just say"!? I backed away and ran into the hallway.
Uh-oh.

She walked up to him and twisted his arm behind his back like those cops do in the movies, yeah she did that.

I widened my eyes and by thus time I knew that harry was not as drunk and not as stoned.

How did I know? Well I don't know maybe it was because he had fear in his eyes?

"Say it again I fucking dare you"? She hissed. He looked at me and I swear he looked like he was begging. Begging he was begging.

I shrugged my shoulders, there was nothing I could do. "Iris let him go". I said softly. Honestly I was scared. And it takes alot to scare me.

He head snapped towards me, "let him go? LET HIM GO"!?

Wrong choice of words. She let him go only to come up to me.

"Don't you dare to tell me what to do". She hissed. Well shit. She pointed he finger to my chest and backed me to the wall, "bitch who the hell are you to tell me what to do"? She whispered.

"I-i". I stuttered. She smirked, "that's what I thought". Then she walked away.

God that was hot.
______
I accidentally wrote zayn as the one who was drunk and stoned but then I realized that he doesn't live with them. Haha oops.