break-ins

Iris
"Wait so you're telling me that we have to break into this guy Jake's house and kill him"? I asked for like the hundredth time.

"Oh my god iris yes, that's what I said". Louis said.

"Lou I don't think she can do this". Zayn reasoned. Everytime our old gang used to do raids, break ins and robberies I stayed home because they always involved killing. And I'm not good when it comes to killing PEOPLE. I kinda get a little carried away sometimes.

"And why not"? Liam asked.

Zayn stood infront of me, "she just can't". 

Zayn that's not a good enough reason.

I don't care they need to learn not to get into other peoples business. If you can't go you can't go.

"We know she can't but why"? Harry asked raising his voice.

I shook my head. "Like he said I just can't. So stop its none of you guys' business". I snapped.

"Nope doesn't matter you're coming with us whether you like it or not". Louis snapped back.

I rolled my eyes, "alright I'm just saying".

×skipping car ride because I'm lazy×

"Is this it"? I asked. The boys nodded.

"Yep".

I looked over at zayn and grabbed his hand. Here goes nothing. And we walked out the car.

"Okay now then, here's what's gonna happen. Zayn go with iris and distract Jake and sophia since you've been with us before go disable the security cameras. Misty and tiffy when you see the red light go out, kill the front guards". Louis commanded.

Sophia
"Okay now then, here's what's gonna happen. Iris you go distract Jake and sophia since you've been with us before go disable the security cameras. Zayn go with iris, misty and tiffy when you see the red light go out, kill the front guards". Louis commanded.

I nodded and went to the security panel on the side of the house. Honestly this isn't even that complicated. I mean I don't mean to brag or anything but I am the master when it comes to technology.

Huh. Maybe I do love to brag.

I pulled the wires out and watched the cameras red light out signaling that they're off.

Misty
After louis gave out the orders I looked at tiffy and she looked scared. "Tiffy its alright the boys never get caught when they do stuff like this". I reassured.

She nodded her head and when we saw the red light on the cameras go out we went up to the guards.

They looked at each other and before I knew it I stabbed one of them and saw tiffy hesitate, close her eyes and do the same.

"Hold on we have to make sure they're dead first because if they're not they'll tell Jake we're here". I explained.

I leaned down and pressed to fingers up to his neck. "No pulse he's dead".

Tiffy did the same but to the other guys wrist, "same no pulse".

I nodded and went back to the boys.