Chapter 12

We went down stairs and I stayed by Sophia. Misty was already eating, but what caught my attention was the black eye she had. They beat her too. I saw she had cuts and bruises all over both of her arms. I looked at Sophia and saw she was staring at misty too. Misty looked pale and she was swaying back and fourth "I can't do this." I whispered and gagged. I ran out and went to the restroom to throw up. Sophia and Misty came in, "iris what happened out there?" Sophia said. I looked at misty who gave me that you-can-tell-look. "Every time I see my family hurt, dying, or close to dying I throw up or pass out depending how bad it is." I said. I saw Misty again before throwing up. That's when the boys came in and saw me. "What's going on? Iris are you okay?" That was louis. Damn that can be so bipolar. One minute he was mean, evil, and abusive the next time you see him he's all lovable, cuddly and shit. "Its none of your business Lou". Sophia hissed. He walked over and slapped her with no hesitation. Jokes on him because us vampires can barely feel pain, unless we're getting stabbed. "Now answer me." I got up and stood by Sophia, "louis its fine I promise". I was waiting for him to slap me but nothing happened. He sighed and grabbed my hand, it was weird because I felt an electric shock go through my arm. "C'mon we don't want the food to get cold do we?"