Fourth Seven

Word count: 688

*~*

When we were on my street I heard someone yelling. I looked at the boys and looked forward squinting,

"what the hell"? I whispered.

"What the hell is right, is that your brother I hear"? Luke asked me.

I listened closely and sure enough I heard my brother yelling, I nodded my head, "sure is Luke... Looks like we're sneaking in... Again".

*~*

Iris

We slowly crept up to the side of my house hearing the yelling get closer.

Why do I have to sneak into my own home.......

Out of all the times I snuck in after curfew, this has got to be the roughest one ever. I mean c'mon it's my twin brother zayn... My own twin. Obviously it's gonna be tough.

I craned my neck a little and heard the voices clearer...

"You fucking arsehole! Why won't you tell me where they are"!?

"I wouldn't tell you for the world"!

Slap.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! You hear me?! I am in charge here not you"!

"Bullshit, Louis' in charge and you know it".

Slap.

"Not in my house he's not".

I covered my mouth as tears welled up in my eyes.

Poor Mikey.

Because of me he's getting hurt.

"Iris, hey. Are you okay"? Calum asked me.

I shook my head, "no... Because of me Mikey's being abused, and slapped.... Maybe I should just turn myself in". I said sniffing.

"Iris don't talk like that okay? You don't have to do that, we'll get Mikey and be on our way". Ashton said.

I nodded wiping my eyes, "o-okay". I said.

Suddenly the yelling and talking stopped.

"Guys? Do you hear that"? I whispered.

"Hear what"? They all said.

"Exactly". I muttered.

"Iris, why exactly are we sneaking into you're own home again"? Angelina said.

Shit.

Totally forgot she was with us.

I turned around, "I'll explain once we get inside just... Give me a boost". I whispered.

Angelina held her hands together and I stepped on them latching myself onto the window pulling myself in. Next was Angelina, then ashton, calum, and finally luke.

I looked around my room, "wow I haven't been here in a long time". I said.

"Well duh. You haven't been here in eight months". Angelina said. "Where even were you"? She asked.

"Somewhere". I whispered thinking about the others. "Just somewhere... Anyways. We need to be quiet if we don't want to get caught".  I said.

"Duh". Calum whispered.

Walking to the door I put my ear against it and listened,

Nothing. Just silence.

Why does this have to be so difficult?

"It's silent out there". I muttered.

Something's not right". Ashton whispered. I turned around and gave him a 'how-so'? look.

"Think about it... They were yelling before we go here, but when we got inside they stopped". He explained.

I thought about, "Ashton's right, something's not right". Calum said.

I nodded, "agreed". I sighed. Everything always has to go wrong doesn't it? I opened my mouth to talk but Ashton shushed me. I made a gesture with my arms, seriously? I mouthed. 

Ashton nodded, 'yes seriously'. He mouthed back. I huffed and then i heard it...

Footsteps. And they were getting closer every second. 

I tensed and saw everyone else do the same. I sniffed the air and picked up a very familiar sent, 'Misty'.

"Fuck". I whispered. If my sister saw me here she'd snitch me out for sure.

I took my head off the door panicking, 'I can't do this'. I thought. I shook my head, "everyone hide". I whispered. "Now".

Everyone hid and I stood with my ear in front of the door with my ear against it.

Suddenly the footsteps stopped.

Right in front of the door.

Let the depression sink in, just... Let it sink in......

Leg_of_the_sea HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT!!! No but in all seriousness I actually didn't know what to write so I just decided to do this.

Ik I'm mean and I'm sorry.

Well I need to get started on the next chapter BYE

~ SIRENA

PS. This wasn't edited at all so like um...

PPS. I promised myself I'd never do this, huh....