Chapter 5~The room

The top are the room
~xXx
____________
We walked down the hallway that I guess was like a girl zone?? Why do they have a girl zone? It's not like there's any other girls here...right? We got to a door that had the initials I & M on it. Would I be sharing a room with someone? Louis opened the door and the room was huge. There two windows, a coat closet,and two dressers next to each other. There were two sides one side was completely red, everything was red, there was a red chair, a desk was next to it, there was a red reading chair, and the other side was black, with a black night stand next to the bed, a bathroom was in between the two sides, mostly everything was black except for the sheet and pillows, there was a bookshelf against one of the walls, a closet that I was pretty sure was bigger than the one I saw earlier. "Like it?"louis said. "Mmhm", I said. I completely forgot he was here. "No you don't". "I do. I'm serious". I really did like it red's my favorite color. "OK if you say so." Louis said as he was walking out. He turned around with a smirk, "Oh yea you're sharing the room with someone", he said and left. Sharing the room with someone? The hell's that supposed to mean? Then I heard a voice I'd never thought I'd hear again, "iris?" I turned around and tears were already in my eyes.
_________
Sorry I haven't updated I was busy then my phone died so yeah. Who did iris see?
~xXx