Chapter 35

Zayn
"Are you serious"!? I yelled causing everyone and by everyone I mean Tiffy, and misty to run downstairs. Mum stayed home 'incase'. She didn't say why she stayed though.

"What the fuck is going on"? Tiffy said.

I looked down and saw a big stain on my sports jacket, and it was really noticeable.

"My fucking jacket is what's going on". I snapped. I sighed, "sorry tiffy its just that iris got me this jacket on our birthday".

She nodded, "no its fine. In fact I remember this one time I flipped out on my brother for spilling a drop on this dress that used to be my grandma's".

I looked at her before laughing, "what so funny"? She whined.

"The... Fact... That... You... Flipped... Out... On... Someone..." I said between laughs.

When I calmed down I explained, "its funny because I can never see you flipping out on anyone".

"Is that a problem"? She snapped.

I nodded, "you're just to sweet".

She flipped me off, "fuck off zayn". And walked off.

Then we heard the door slam followed by a scream.

Tiffy [← HA!]
"Are you serious"!? I heard. Causing me and misty to run downstairs.

"What the fuck is going on"? I asked.

I looked at zayn and saw a stain on his sports jacket and held in a laugh.

"My fucking jacket is what's going on". Zayn snapped.

He sighed,"sorry tiffy its just that iris got me this jacket on our birthday".

I nodded, "no its fine. In fact I remember this one time I flipped out on my brother for spilling a drop on this dress that used to be my grandma's".

He looked at me before laughing, "what so funny"? I whined.

"The... Fact... That... You... Flipped... Out... On... Someone..." Zayn said between laughs.

I waited for him to calm down and when he did he said, "its funny because I can never see you flipping out on anyone".

"Is that a problem"? I snapped.

Zayn nodded, "you're just to sweet".

I flipped him off, "fuck off ". And walked off.

And boy I wish I never left them because when I walked into the room misty and I shared i saw someone i never wanted to see in my life again.

Liam

And he was standing in the middle if the room smirking, "nice to see you again".

"What the hell are you doing here"? I hissed.

"Babe I'm here to take you back"? He said sweetly.

Ugh.

"I'm not your babe and I never will be". I snapped.

"Don't be difficult now babe. We wouldn't want any of tour best friends to get now would we"?

I was about to run out the door when it slammed shut and I screamed.

Slap!

I gasped and then I was slapped a few more times. "Now will you shut the fuck up"? Liam practically growled.

Shit I forgot he was also a werewolf.

I heard footsteps running up to the door, "tiffy open the door!" It was zayn.

The door knob jiggled, "tiffy what's going on"? Misty.

"So what's it gonna be"? I heard.

I looked at liam.

I have- no i need to go with him. I nodded, "I'll go with you".

Liam gave me a simple nod before putting the chloroform cloth infront of my nose.

And thank god because I have never felt so relived to inhale the chloroform.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Well liam took tiffy. Now there's only misty then that's when it gets interesting.

when I was writing this pillowtalk was playing and I felt like I needed to write.

Exactly 600 words.