training, and apologies

Zayn
Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Turn it off zayn"!

"Okay okay! Don't piss yourself geez". I said.

It took awhile but I couldn't go to sleep so I got up and went downstairs to get something to drink. And by drink I mean blood.

"I'm surprised you're up this early".

I jumped a little spilling some blood on my shirt I looked up and saw louis standing infront of me. "You know you're still the same zayn since I last saw you".

"What's that supposed to mean"?

He shook his head. "I mean when you pulled iris next to you when I got mad yesterday".

"Well yeah wouldn't you have done the same if it was your sister in that same position"?

He nodded and then it hit me. "You fancy her don't you"?

His eyes widened, "w-what pfft no".

I scoffed, "could've fooled me".

He sighed, "alright so what if I do"?

I nodded, "its alright if you do I'm not gonna do anything about it".

He looked shocked for a moment, "what"?

"I'm serious I won't do anything about it". I explained. And it was the truth I won't.

"Um- uh ok-okay".

I smiled and lou cleared his throat, "Can you wake up the your sisters I'll wake up the other girls, we need to train".

I nodded went to wake up the girls.

Iris
I was asleep y'know not doing anything when cold water came in contact with my skin.

I shot up from the bed, "What the fuck zayn"!?

Yeah I knew it was him he always did this when I wouldn't wake up and vice versa. It really soothing afterwards. But since this hasn't happened in a while.

"What? You needed to wake up, because you guys need to train". He explained.

I rolled my eyes and went to our closet. "Zayn what do I need to where"?

"Anything athletic! I'm sure there's something like that in there"! He responded.

I walked kinda towards the back of the closet and got out some black tights and a red tank top. I went to the back of the closet and got a pair of purple Nike's.

What? There's like not that much color in this closet, all there is black, red, white, silver, and gold.

I walked out the closet and saw zayn and misty waiting for me. "What took you so long"?

"Hi to you too, and have you seen that closet? It would take a lifetime to wear all those clothes". I said.

"Well let's go we're already 5 minutes late". Misty said.

Jesus do they gave a schedule for everything?

I rolled my eyes and went downstairs pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"Well finally". I turned around and saw harry standing behind me.

"Finally what"? I snapped. I really didn't need this right now it's too early.

He shook his head, "C'mon its too early for this". I nodded.

When we go to the gym (which I knew was here), all the other boys were there along with the girls. "Well finally". Louis said.