Chapter 8~Dinner & running

"Ok!" I yelled. I looked at Misty who stayed put, "you okay?" She shook her head, "no, dinner with the boys never go well for me." I looked at her and engulfed her in a hug, "it'll be fine. Know why." "Why?" "I'll be there and whatever you go through I'll be by your side with you no matter what." I said. After what seemed like hours even if it was just 5 minutes louis came back and yelled, "hurry up! You're late!" 'Jesus someone has no patience.' I thought.
_______________
We were at the dinning room and harry saw us and said, "sit". Like we were dogs. Do I look like a fucking dog. Haha, nope. If there's one thing to know about me is that 1) I'm a sarcastic bitch, and 2) I don't like it when people treat me like a slave, dirt, or trash in general. I have major anger issues. I felt Misty's hand squeeze my own and she told me, "deep breaths iris, deep breaths." She said to where her voice was barely audible. I took in three deep breaths and calmed down. Harry again patted the seat next to him and said, "iris you can sit next to Misarieh if you want". I wanted to say its misty. But I couldn't. So I followed misty and sat in the seat next to her. There's one thing they forgot was to confiscate my phone. I was about to text my mom when I heard, "give it." It was Louis. I looked at him in the eye, "no." Suddenly everyone held they're breaths and tensed up. "Give. It. To. Me. Iris." Misty leaned over and whispered, "please iris give it to him". I shook my head my eyes not leaving his. "Iris stop being stubborn and give me the phone". I got up grabbed Misty's hand and ran. Everyone's eyes widened and the boys were frozen in shock. We were out the door already when I heard, "get them"! I kept running and misty was running beside me. We kept running but then misty twisted her ankle and fell. I was about to help her when she yelled, "go iris! Run!" I turned back around and ran into the woods. I ran until I lost the boys. I ran until it was dark. I was worried about what would happen misty when I heard a voice behind me, "are you alright?"