visits, near catchings, and spending the night

Liam
It took us a while but after a few hours we got to the hospital went up to the receptionist desk asking to visit zayn's mum, Tricia.

She let us go but after a while we had to leave for the doctor to check up on her, and give her her medication.

So now we were in the waiting room and I had zayn's head on my shoulder with my arm around his shoulder.

And to be honest it felt right, it felt like we were a couple.

But I mean every time I'm around zayn I get butterflies in my stomach, and I get nervous around him...

Oh no this is bad. This is really really bad.

I think I love my gang member.

Iris
We went up to the second floor and headed straight to room 118.
I knocked and heard a weak "come in".

I opened the door and walked in, "mum"?

She opened her eyes and smiled, "hi iris".

"Hey". I whispered.

She held her hand out and I took it, "how're you feeling"?

"Good, good. And you"?

I shook my head, "not so good".

She raised her eyebrows, "oh"?

"Yea zayn and I got into a fight and I ran off".

I sat there for about another hour or two until she had to go to bed.

"Hey mum"? I asked.

She looked up at me, "yea"?

"Do you want me to uh… spend the night"?

She nodded, " that'd be nice honey".
…………
I woke up to the door opening and I jumped off the little couch I slept on, landing on my arm.

"Oh my god". I groaned.

The door opened and the nurse came in, "hi sorry if I woke you but its time for your mum's medicine and breakfast".

I nodded and got up, "okay thanks".

She saw me holding my arm, "do you need ice for your arm"?

I nodded, "yes please… thank you".

A few minutes later the nurse came back with a pack of ice went to give mum her medicine and breakfast.

*
"I'm just saying mum he shouldn't have sided with him then I would've stayed and stuff but that's not what happened so…" I shrugged.

It was 1:00 in the afternoon and I was telling mum why I wasn't with zayn.

"Yes but iris you know how your brother is, he says something but never means it". She said.

I sighed, "I know but… what else was I supposed to do? He always does this, but its like we drifted apart since you know…" I trailed off meaning misty.

"Iris… listen to me okay"? I nodded. "Zayn always does this but I bet you if you talk through it together and solve it like how you used to then everything will be fine, I promise".

I sighed and nodded, "okay… has he come to visit yet"?

She nodded, "yes... and I think he's coming back today too".

Zayn
"Zayn where's your varsity jacket"!? Misty yelled.

"Ummm why"? I yelled back.

We were getting ready to go back and visit mum but couldn't because I still had to do my hair, niall was on an all you can eat diet STILL, liam was in the shower, harry just woke up, and louis won't stop playing video games.