Chapter 19~Caught

Iris P.O.V

We were walking when I heard footsteps, and a twig snap. I stopped dead in my tracks, then whipped my head around and looked for the person, animal, whatever the fuck it was.

I:"guys we're being followed". I whispered.

T:"it was probably just an animal".

I:"oh yeah because an animal's footsteps are loud, and can snap twigs so easily".

We heard the footsteps get louder and closer. We all looked at each other with fear in our eyes. I looked around and tried to find a place to hide but the hiding places were too easy and they or whoever is looking for us could find us so without even trying.

Liam P.O.V

We were still in the woods looking for the girls who decided to be dumb assess and escape. They're in for it now. We heard footsteps and followed them and guess who it was. It was the girls. We were trying to be as quiet as we can be but that didn't help. I heard a voices whispering, "guys we're being followed", "it was probably just an animal", "oh yeah because an animal's footsteps are loud and can snap twigs so easily".

I saw them look at each other with fear in they're eyes. Haha, its nice to know we have an effect on them like that.

I looked at lou to see if it was okay to get one of them.

Earlier louis made a plan: we wait and kidnap the girls one by one and then they'll get the punishment they deserve.

He nodded his head and we went for... Tiffy. It felt wrong doing this because Tiffy was the new one and she didn't know what we were like. The other three should know better and not do this.

Tiffy's P.O.V
We were frozen into place until iris started searching for somewhere to hide.

I was behind the others until I felt someone grab my wrist and and pull me down. I was about to scream 'bloody murder'. But something told me not to. Whoever it was if it even was a person pulled me into a bush and whispered, "nice to meet you again tiffy". Great they voice belongs to the one and only... Liam Payne. I heard he's not the most aggressive one but still he scares me.

Misty P.O.V

"Tiffy"! We were all yelling because tiffy all of a sudden just decided to go missing. I really really really hope the boys didn't catch her.

After a while we gave up looking for her. Maybe she found a way out, oh! Maybe she's hiding somewhere, or maybe she was ca- no! I refuse to believe that! Anything but that.
_________
After what like two hours I felt a hand grab me by my wrist and a hand over my mouth, "don't scream or make a sound in general". No, no, no, no, no, no, NO!! Bloody hell! Harry fucking caught me.

Sophia P.O.V

'Great just great'. Tiffy and Misty are both gone. I can't help but think that they were captured by the boys. No they couldn't have been captured by them right? I mean they don't even know where we are.
I hope not- fuck! I tripped only to see that someone grabbed my ankle and yanked it. I was about to scream but decided not to because I knew very well who it was. I looked only to be greeted with blue eyes and blonde hair. It was no one other than Niall Horan.

That means that lou is after iris and that's gonna be a pretty sight.

Iris P.O.V

And we're down to one left yay! Hint the sarcasm. Did the boys get the others? Did they get out of here? Did they hide somewhere that I don't know about? What happened to them? What if- haha no they're werewolves and a vampire. I'm pretty sure that they couldn't have been killed. You'd have to know how to kill something like that.

Suddenly I felt like I was being watched. See that's the thing my senses are stronger than anything werewolf, vampire, you name it. I have a little bit of werewolf blood in me. That means that I can smell way better, see better, hear better, I can tell when I'm being watched, or followed. And I can defiantly tell that I was being watched and followed. I don't know by who but the scent smell so families I just don't remember who it was.

I turned around and saw no one I saw no one. That's a major problem. The last time this happened I was kidnapped and I am not looking forward to being re-kidnapped. I ran ignoring all the cuts I was getting. I know what you're asking, 'don't vampires heal super fast'? We heal but it takes some time and it depends on how deep the cuts are. If they're deep, like the ones on my thighs and writs then they won't heal they'll change into scars.

Anyways I was still running that is until I bumped into someone, "hello iris long no see am I right"? NO! This is officially the worst day of my life! I was captured by louis and now I'm gonna get the beating of my life. Well it won't hurt that much unless it's silver, or wood, oh yea or gold but other then that nothing hurts. Louis grabbed me, threw me over his shoulder and walked out the woods.

Wait how did we get out so fast?

'Something's are better off not said and kept as secrets'.

Wut...