Chapter One: Eleanor

I sighed, Louis has been so distant recently. I wonder If he has someone else? I shouldn't be doubting him,"Ugh!" I have sent Louis 13 texts and he still wasn't answering. Yes, he was on tour and he was in America but it just made me worry even more. Was he with another girl? Was he cheating? Why isn't he answering?, I'm  tired of texts I'm going to call.

The phone rang and rang and rang. No. Answer.

I called again. *Ring Ring Ring* This time he picked up.

"Hello, Love?" He sounded tired and a little irritated. It was like he had been getting bugged by a juvenile immature girl, "You know it is 2 A.M. here, right?"

I hit myself mentally,"Oh Lou I forgot completely!"

"Well, according to your 13 texts and two calls you should think you would have figured I was either on stage, rehearsing or with the band.." He was getting angry,"What did you think I was doing?"

"Well to be honest with you Baby Lou, I thought you were with an American girl."

" You what?! Are you insane? That's completely out of line. Don't let your knickers get in a bunch over me sleeping. I wouldn't be with anyone I thought you trusted me. I guess not!"

The phone went dead.

Oh why why why??? I have been so on end recently and that might be why Louis had been being so distant but you never know. They say love was meant to be...but was mine..Maybe? Not.