Chapter Fifty-Two: Ali

"BRANDEEE!!! YOUR SHOWER IS STUPID!!!" I yelled to Brandon. His house was so complex.

A knock on the door," Are you decent?"

"Yeah. It's open," Brandon  walked in and switched the water on. 

"See it's not hard," I laughed at shook my head.

"Um, thanks," I shoved him out the door," Now bye."

The shower felt nice and lifted my spirits. I walked into the kitchen," Let's do something," I proposed.

"I already thought of the perfect thing," He said smiling.

"Okay, when?"

"NOW!" He grabbed my hand and we headed out.

Okay, So I was thoroughly confused on where we were headed and then we were at the Market Street bridge and we hopped out,"What?"

"Why here?"

"Trust me."

"Not very likely," I was walking down the bridge and a group of girls screamed.

"HARRY'S GIRLFRIEND!" "OMG ALI!"

"Oh crap Brandon."

"I know," he replied and we turned around. Running. Shit-toki chicken

As I was walking it hit me, No matter where I am it's always going to be that I'm  either Harry's Girlfriend or The HeartBreak Girl.

"Brandon, I have to find Harry."

"What?"

"I need to go. I'm sorry, but I need him," I cringed at his face.

"I knew you loved him, here," he tossed me the keys," I will get one of these girls to give me a ride."

"Thank you," I kissed his cheek and left.

(A/N: She Abrandoned him... HAHAHAHAHAHA:)) Us and our puns are so punny... HAHAHA That's a knee slapper... Okay I'm done.)

I drove to Harry's and ran inside only to be caught by a Liam walking out," Ali. Where were you? Harry's been going crazy."

"Oh Shut Up Mama Direction. Where is he?" I snapped.

"Room." 

I ran and threw open the door and found a startled Harry in front of me. He looked horrible. I threw myself in his arms," Harry- I and- I just- I'm sorry," I cried to him.

"Princess just shhhhh. I am here, and so are you baby."

Moments started playing and as I was cradled I knew I was going to be okay as long as Harry was with me.